DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Father's Day Guys!

Image result for disney father's day gif

Happy Father's Day. Played tennis early this AM and home for soccer. USA won 3-0, hit the cross bar 3 times in the 2nd half and missed a PK. I still don't get why we can't produce a more competitive men's soccer product. Does the NFL & MLB just take away that many athletes?

Come up with gags of in context double entendres with a limited amount of female characters every week for 2 years straight, they ain’t all gonna be 3 pointers, sunshine...

Well, it's not two years, only Fridays, and you missed a few of those. Overall, I'm happy with the quality of your posts so let's go ahead and double your pay for the efforts.

Happy Father's Day. Played tennis early this AM and home for soccer. USA won 3-0, hit the cross bar 3 times in the 2nd half and missed a PK. I still don't get why we can't produce a more competitive men's soccer product. Does the NFL & MLB just take away that many athletes?

To be fair this is not a lot different that a lot of emerging women's team sports. The US and Canada have been at the forefront of women's soccer and typically do better than their male counterparts on the world stage. Part of reason is there are not as many strong countries women's soccer as there are in men's. Hockey is another good example.

Buddy, there have been nights that I wouldn't have found second with a map,compass and arrows. but you had to still walk the trail.

That's it. Calling it. Work week over. Everyone Out.

Last one in abracadabar has to take Cinderella home. And let me tell ya, she leaves balls alone after midnight.
Well, it's not two years, only Fridays, and you missed a few of those. Overall, I'm happy with the quality of your posts so let's go ahead and double your pay for the efforts.
Au contraire, my friend. This is the earliest one I could find, from April 2017. As a European (for now) I'm entitled to about 14 weeks paid vacation a year. But I'll take your pay rise.

Thinking about it, it might be time to retire the princesses and give them a break from all of our manly shenanigans every Friday night.

Morning chaps from a sunny Lego Towers. Can't quite get myself up to speed this morning. Some of those Lego sets aren't gonna get built today unfortunately.

Have a good day...
Not a promising look at the future other than the sun. I was hoping you were going to say all the stars aligned and it was smooth sailing.

'Morning all...
Hope y'all enjoyed Poppa's Day at at least some level.
I got to pack up and move a bunch of stuff a couple hundred miles down the road, but that's actually a good thing this time around.

Wait... so is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Good in that I'm not there this week and still getting paid.
Bad in that they still intend to throw me out the door at some point in the near.

That, my friend, has the makings of a masterplan. Where are y'all headed?
Carolina coast for the week. My morning view has temporarily been upgraded from a cubical in the office to this slightly more satisfying bit'o scenery...

I likely wont be complaining much for the next few days.

Have a good trip. You are doing better than I with all this stuff.
Don't be fooled...
I'm pretty much terrified by the potential outcomes of this. I'm just trying to keep things on the rails while this winds down and look for openings that I might be able to grab on to.

Actually, being gone this week might be helpful. The folks I have worked with all these years are somewhat concerned about the potential impact on their productivity during my absence. Now if that were to somehow get translated into an understanding on the part of the new overlords, they might see my continued existence as something at least slightly beneficial to their cause.

Or not...
Managers, tend to see "people" as nothing more then interchangeable and disposable cogs.

Had an interesting conversation in church yesterday for Father's Day and was wondering how other people could answer. The general point was to get to the point of who knows the oldest father without being so blunt. One of our members said his dad was born in 1866, and passed away in his early 90's when my friend was still in school. I may be the odd one, but I don't want to be fathering kids at that age.

I likely wont be complaining much for the next few days.

Don't be fooled...
I'm pretty much terrified by the potential outcomes of this. I'm just trying to keep things on the rails while this winds down and look for openings that I might be able to grab on to.

Actually, being gone this week might be helpful. The folks I have worked with all these years are somewhat concerned about the potential impact on their productivity during my absence. Now if that were to somehow get translated into an understanding on the part of the new overlords, they might see my continued existence as something at least slightly beneficial to their cause.

Or not...
Managers, tend to see "people" as nothing more then interchangeable and disposable cogs.

Prayers for a good week and positive news.

Now if that were to somehow get translated into an understanding on the part of the new overlords, they might see my continued existence as something at least slightly beneficial to their cause.

Or not...
Hopefully they realise that having you around means less work/responsibility for them, I've found that generally drives managerial decisions. All the best from this side of the pond mate.

That coastline brings back good memories when I was at Jekyll Island last year

Last edited:
Thinking about it, it might be time to retire the princesses and give them a break from all of our manly shenanigans every Friday night.
Perish the thought!
Good in that I'm not there this week and still getting paid.
Bad in that they still intend to throw me out the door at some point in the near.
So... congrats and... hang in there?
Carolina coast for the week. My morning view has temporarily been upgraded from a cubical in the office to this slightly more satisfying bit'o scenery...
Much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter