DDE Question & annual pass discount

TiffanyW1

Mouseketeer
I understand that when I purchase an annual pass online, the start day is the day that I redeam my voucher.

If I want to sign up for the DDE, can I do it before I pick up my annual pass and still get my discounted rate?

Yes, you can call the DDE phone nmber and give them the AP voucher number. But remember, the DDE starts at the time it is ordered, and will last 12 to 13 months, depending on when in the month it is ordered.

Yes, you can call the DDE phone nmber and give them the AP voucher number. But remember, the DDE starts at the time it is ordered, and will last 12 to 13 months, depending on when in the month it is ordered.

Thanks! If I want to have the card before I go June 11th, when do you suggest that I sign up?

I ordered mine March 21 and it arrived yesterday, April 9. so it was 2 1/2 weeks. If you order right after May 15, yours will be good through June 2008.

Jerry

I plan to do the same thing. I called the DDE number on Monday to confirm that I could purchase the card with a voucher and the CM said yes. The CM said to allow 2 to 4 weeks for the card to arrive. I am going in July, she suggested ordering the card the in June so it would be valid until June 30, 2008. I'm planning on ordering mine in May though--I know I won't be using it next spring at all and I'd rather not worry about it not arriving in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter