~~*DDE Questions!!

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
I have a couple of questions about the DDE...... :flower:

~Is the price for one day...or is it an annual member thing, and you can use it whenever you go? :confused:

~Do you have to stay on-site to use it? :scratchin

~I read on AllEars the following....1. Members receive a 20% discount on all food and beverage (including alcohol) for up to 10 people at participating table-service Disney restaurants.
Cool, but what followed next sort of confused me.....---Discount applies to member's check only
Does this mean that everyone (up to 10 people) put on YOUR check is 20%? So I could have 5 people on my check, and it would be 20% off that....as long as it is included on MY check? :idea:

If you have any other info I should know about, please let me know!!!! :listen:

Thanks, in advance!! :worship:

It is good for a full year (actually the end of the month).

Normally to get the discount all people must be on one check, however sometimes they will split the check and stall allow the discount. If there are five people dining, and one check, the discount applies to everyone.

Please note that you should tip on the prediscount amount, although tax is calculated after the discount is taken.

I have had times when I have used my card for the discount but the bill has been paid on another person's credit card.

Cheshire Figment said:
I have had times when I have used my card for the discount but the bill has been paid on another person's credit card.

That is the question I had. Let me make sure I get this straight. If I use my DDE card, can someone else pay the bill?

This is my situation. I am going to WDW with my sister and her family. There will be 8 of us all together 4 adults and 4 children. So I am thinking of getting an AP if room rates come out for our dates, and then also getting the DDE card. If I do this then I use my card to get 20% off our dining at the places on the plan as long as it is all on one check. Right?? So I was talking to my sister about this. She suggested instead of trying to figure out what they would owe us and settling up later, that we just take turns paying the bill. That would be much easier than my sister having to write us a check out later. So is it possible for them to pick up the tab even though we used my DDE card?

Thanks, I can use any help you can give me. :D

ndmommy said:
That is the question I had. Let me make sure I get this straight. If I use my DDE card, can someone else pay the bill?

Yes they can!

I had the DDE last week at WDW, and one night we had 9 people and paid half the bill with my Disney Rewards card and the other half with my sister's credit card (she does not have an AP or DDE). No problemo!

It's a great thing to have!

MrsKreamer said:
how do you get the DDE?
Its a perk for FL residents and Annual Passholders and there is fee to get it. $50 for AP holders. Not sure about FL residents.

cobbler said:
Its a perk for FL residents and Annual Passholders and there is fee to get it. $50 for AP holders. Not sure about FL residents.

Everybody can get it now.... at least that's what I read on AllEars. :wave:
Disney Dining Experience

That's the link for it. Sounds awesome to me!! :jumping4:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!