DDP and CS Breakfast

Tam1067

LOVES LOVES LOVES the Poly
We're using the DDP on our upcoming trip, and I'm wondering about breakfast. I expect we'll mostly use the CS for lunch, the TS for dinner, but if we share a CS or two along the way, what do you get for breakfast at a CS spot? What exactly constitutes a CS breakfast on the DDP if you do not want a hot breakfast type platter with eggs and bacon or a similar thing?

When we were last in WDW, we ate muffins or bagels and maybe some fruit for breakfast. How much of that would be a CS breakfast? Or should we plan on paying OOP for this stuff?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would pay out of pocket for them really, if you aren't getting meals. I do know that at the Main St. Bakery in MK that you get to pick any two items. Plus your drink. Not sure about the resort CS places though, for things like bagels and muffins.

We used a CS credit at the Mara at AKL (should be the same for all resort CS) and we got a platter w/eggs, bacon, a biscuit and a side order of a fruit cup and a medium drink. It was enough for two people.

Ilovestitch said:
We used a CS credit at the Mara at AKL (should be the same for all resort CS) and we got a platter w/eggs, bacon, a biscuit and a side order of a fruit cup and a medium drink. It was enough for two people.

Was this prior to mid-Oct?

Breakfast no longer includes dessert - so the fruit would no longer be included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter