DDP and Fantasmic Dinner Package

iluvtheworld

Mouseketeer
I am able to start booking ADR's in the next couple of weeks. We are thinking of going to Mama Melrose and booking the Fantasmic Dinner Package. From what I read, it said I can book the Fantasmic Dinner Package 90 Days in advance. Should I book my reservation at Mama Melrose at the 180 day mark and then call at 90 days to add the dinner package? Any help would be great, as I have not done this before. :confused3 Thanks!

After reading my post, I guess it really doesn't have anything to do with the dining plan per say! Sorry...I am still a newbie at all this! ;)

I am not certain about the Fantasmic booking window but I think it is 180 days as well.

The point I have learned from the boards is that you can't get an ADR for a restaurant and then add the Fantasmic package later -- they are treated as different ADRs. So if you're calling for Fantasmic, you don't need to book Mama Melrose online, for example.

I am not certain about the Fantasmic booking window but I think it is 180 days as well.

The point I have learned from the boards is that you can't get an ADR for a restaurant and then add the Fantasmic package later -- they are treated as different ADRs. So if you're calling for Fantasmic, you don't need to book Mama Melrose online, for example.

Thanks! This is definitely helpful. I guess I will book my ADR's online first without booking Mama Melrose and then call in to book Fantasmic. Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

I booked my Fantasmic package at the 180 days mark (+10). I just called up the Dining Line at Disney and told them I wanted to book the fantasmic package and they did it. It was straight forward and the CM was lovely - plus she got me a half decent time for eating dinner so I was happy about that. I was a little worried about having to eat at 3pm but no need to worry afterall. I would recommend calling at your 180 day mark because I've heard these fill up quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter