DDP and multiple rooms...

Sammy

DIS Veteran
If I book multiple rooms on my reservation, do I have to take out the DDP for all members of both rooms? We are traveling with my parents for the first time, and I will be making the ressies for both rooms. Can I sign them up for the DDP even if we don't want it?? We are not planning on spending 24/7 with them, and they are interested in trying out all kinds of restaurants (that we won't be going to), so they are looking at the DDP for themselves.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sammy

When we booked our trip through AAA, we were required to take the DDP for all members of our group since they were booked together even though my mom and SIL were in a seperate room. They received their own DDP credits on their room keys so they could use them where and when they wanted. If you or they do not want the plan, I would suggest making seperate reservations and then checking in together if you want connecting rooms.

I have two rooms booked with points. One in my name, one in my married daughters. I have the plan for everyone in my room. She was not required to buy it. With that in mind plan who is staying in what room (on paper) so as to get the plan for those who want it. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter