DDP - Appetizers/Starters or Soups/Salads

Freddie Beach Shelly

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

I've been looking over the menus trying to make some decisions for my DDP. I'm wondering the following: if I don't see anything I like in the in the Appetizers/ Starters (for table service), is it possible to get something from under the Soups/Salads heading? For instance, at Le Cellier, I wouldn't want to order anything under the appetizer heading, but would love to order the Cheddar Cheese soup under the Soup/Salad heading. Has anyone any experience with this?

Thanks!

soup - salad - starters - appetizers

they are all the same on the dining plan - I had a great lobster bisque at the concourse steakhouse and my god daughter ordered ceasar salads at both the castle and alfredo's.

it's funny, some CM's are flexible, others are not.

I found that most will count a Milkshake as a Dessert. Otherwise, you would have get a coke, and then buy the Milkshake.

Appetizers we treated as a "buffet". We had 5 adults, and we would all order 1 different item, and then just share everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!