DDP-#of days ?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, I am just starting to read ALL about DDP and trying to decide if it will work for us this summer. I will check into BCV on a Sunday and checkout on a Friday. So I will have to purchase 5 nites of the DDP?? Am I then allowed to use the credits for 6 days?? I am asking this because we will be at Universal :blush: (SHH don't tell!) the 4 nights prior to checking into BCV so we will arrive early at BCV to check-in and I presume we will get our credits then??And can use the plan on Sunday?? Also when we check out of BCV on Friday we may stay on a cash res. at another Disney resort for 2-3 nites. Will I still be able to use my credits ALL day Friday also?? Thanks for helping me to understand and (HOPEFULLY) maxamize our usage of DDP!! Joan

You can start using your credits when you check in at your hotel. They are good until midnight on the day you check out.

As above....you can use your credits from the minute of check in until midnight on the day of check out. Your number of credits in each category = the number of nights X the number of people.

Yes, you can arrive at 8 am and "check in" even though your room will probably not be ready. You will get your KTTW cards and can go to the parks, eat on the plan, etc. The bellman will hold your luggage and take it to your room when it is ready. They will give you a number to call (from the parks or front desk area) which can give you your room number after 3 or 4 pm.

THANKS!! For the quick replies! I think we will try the DDP this summer because my family does like a TS res. each nite! Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter