DDP One night only

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
Staying for one night (but most of 2 whole days) after a cruise. No park tickets, just plan on hanging out at resort and eating. I want to add the Deluxe plan for the one night in order to do HDDR and 'Ohana breakfast, and just checking to make sure this is still an option. I did this back in 2018 with no problem, and I know I have to CALL to make that reservation, but just seeing if anyone has had any recent experiences?

Thanks!!

Staying for one night (but most of 2 whole days) after a cruise. No park tickets, just plan on hanging out at resort and eating. I want to add the Deluxe plan for the one night in order to do HDDR and 'Ohana breakfast, and just checking to make sure this is still an option. I did this back in 2018 with no problem, and I know I have to CALL to make that reservation, but just seeing if anyone has had any recent experiences?

Thanks!!

Haven't seen anything saying it's different, so definitely worth that call.

I have a one night reservation in March, and I called this weekend to add the deluxe dining plan. It was easy!

Just wanted to update that I called and made a one night resort reservation and added the Deluxe DDP. Doing HDDR and 'Ohana breakfast and just that saves $40, not counting the snacks and mugs. No parks this trip, one night and two days of eating and pool time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter