DD's Firetruck Birthday Party!

yummy72

DIS Veteran
We're having my daughter's birthday Sunday. She loves firetrucks, fireman and all that jazz. We've rented a firetruck (a local real estate company here in town does that) and it brings the "firetruck shaped" cake to the bday party. The menu is:

Chili
Potato Cheese Soup (for the great grandparents who can't eat the chili)
Corn Bread Muffins
Cheese/Fritos/Onions (for chili pie!)
Crackers

Firetruck Birthday Cake and Ice Cream
Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake
Assorted Pop

We were lucky enough to find a dalmatian pinata and I also found firetruck themed birthday stuff at www.birthdayexpress.com. I bought their fire truck goody boxes (which came with several party favors) and to the we added "atomic fireball" candy and packets of chili seasoning.

I hope the weather cooperates and all goes well. Then I'll have some great pics for her scrapbook. If anyone would like any of the recipes, I will be glad to share.

Have a great weekend,
Candi

Go Sooners!:tongue:

That sounds great! I'm sure your daughter and her friends will love it. I'll bet the fire truck will be a big hit. When my older one was in preschool they took a trip to the firestation. All the kids had a blast. They got to sit in the truck and the firemen gave them little hats.

The menu sounds really good too. I would like to get the soup recipe - I think my kids would like it.

Beth-

I can hardly wait. I know they will have a blast. The weather is supposed to be great. Not quite "chili weather" but it sure goes with the "Four Alarm Fun Theme"

I posted the recipe for the Potato Cheese Soup in a new thread.

Enjoy,
Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter