Dead forum?

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
Wow, this forum feels so..dead. I haven't been on here for quite a while, and I have contributed to the deadness here. It is really depressing seeing it like this. I remember back when vmk was open, how alive everything was here! But now it is just dead. I guess people have to get on with real life, it's just sad though. I feel like all of the magic has left. :(

it is sad, we were all just dispersed to a bunch of different games. You never know, someday Disney might create something that fires it all back up :)

It may be quiet, but it's still a place where VMK friends can connect and stay in touch with friends.

Feel free to post!!:)

We will always be united by our love of VMK. :lovestruc

It may be quiet, but it's still a place where VMK friends can connect and stay in touch with friends.

Feel free to post!!:)

We will always be united by our love of VMK. :lovestruc
That's very true. :) It's nice being able to stay in touch with our vmk friends still, even though vmk is gone.

I have a gut feeling that it wont be dead so much later on this year. Just a gut feeling :D

Did ya'll know the Fans of vmk created a vmk copy, called open vmk or ovmk? google it. its in beta but the nastalgia is awesome.

I have been trying to play. I was able to get my character made and got my VMK name, luvinWDW. I can't seem to stay connected though. Hopefully they get more servers. My daughter is on now playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter