Deal of the century!

I'm counting the Saturday at the Premier Inn as part of my holiday so 9 sleeps for us! Need to consider packing, though the weather looks set to warm up - who knows what to pack!?

luckily i have a wife who will do all the packing whilst im very very busy in work. I highly recommend getting one, they are great for holiday packing!

Could i just ask if anyone is going to do the Princess Pavillion meet, what kind of plans do you have for this? im kind of dreading it. The whole queuing up process really. i dont know if i could stand there for 1-2 hours?? And the kids certainly will be bored!?!

Do i do EMH and start queuing then? or wait later in the day?

Could i just ask if anyone is going to do the Princess Pavillion meet, what kind of plans do you have for this? im kind of dreading it. The whole queuing up process really. i dont know if i could stand there for 1-2 hours?? And the kids certainly will be bored!?!

I'm going to be doing this one of the days. I'm interested to know if it's 'by appointment only' or not. I'm hoping not as it'll just be one lot of queuing rather than queuing for the appointment allocation, then queueing for the appointment itself! Will probably have to wait until the programme for that week comes out.....

C x

adr2.8i said:
luckily i have a wife who will do all the packing whilst im very very busy in work. I highly recommend getting one, they are great for holiday packing!

Unfortunately I am the wife lol.

I've heard of one parent queueing, the other taking the kids on rides nearby eg IASW, then joining the parent when they're near the front. We won't be queueing for it, we've provisionally booked Auberge (will decide when we're there - its more for me, dd not too bothered about the princesses yet!! Dh and ds not all that bothered either lol)

Unfortunately I am the wife lol.

I've heard of one parent queueing, the other taking the kids on rides nearby eg IASW, then joining the parent when they're near the front. We won't be queueing for it, we've provisionally booked Auberge (will decide when we're there - its more for me, dd not too bothered about the princesses yet!! Dh and ds not all that bothered either lol)

Lol I ignored those comments, but I'm the wife too. lol

That's exactly what we're hoping to do (me queue, DH take DD on something, but we'll see....). We did Auberge in December and it was great and meant we didn't have to do the Pavillion, but DD has asked to see a princess where the magic mirror is (she remembers it from the queue line) - plus the Pavillion is cheaper!!! :scared1: :lmao:

C x

Hopefully it won't be too busy, there's no local or UK school holidays, The Sun newspaper didn't run the DLP promo last year (lots of people book for March) so its just us deal of the century'ers!

I'm really looking forward to it :-))

Hopefully it won't be too busy, there's no local or UK school holidays, The Sun newspaper didn't run the DLP promo last year (lots of people book for March) so its just us deal of the century'ers!

I'm really looking forward to it :-))

Oh I just realised the thread I was posting on! I didn't even do this deal!! lol Just coincidence we booked for now!!

I'm looking forward to it too!

C x

Oh I just realised the thread I was posting on! I didn't even do this deal!! lol Just coincidence we booked for now!!

I'm looking forward to it too!

C x

please leave this thread with immediate effect......this is an exclusive club and we dont want any "riff raff" coming in here and spoiling it.

By order of the management.

Thank you for your assistance.

Bonjour.

What a great thread this was !!

It really was the "deal of the Century" !!

£224 for 5 nights in the Santa Fe with breakfast and park tickets!!!

Its probably £224 for 1 night now and with no free breakfast! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!