Dear Gary, you should go to WDW because....

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
HI all! This is an extention to my thread about 'going often to WDW'. I am almost convinced to go March 2003. Now lets work on dh.

Would you all help me write a letter to dh, Gary?

Dear Gary,

You should go to WDW March 2003 because......

......your wife Sandra has become irreversibly addicted to all things Disney and if she does not get a Disney fix soon who knows what may happen.....Mickey may come in search for her and kidnap her leaving you alone with your children or Winnie the Pooh may return to Canada looking for her, never find his honey pot again and starve to death, or Goofy, being goofy may decide to come and live with you and Sandra so that she doesn't miss Walt Disney World so much and your whole household would be turned upside down. Isn't it just easier to take your family to Walt Disney World each year rather than suffer the possible consequences? Think carefully, Sandra's sanity may depend on your answer!;)

Well put!

But make sure you give the letter to him after Niagara Falls!

Sandra, you and the kids could also just do alot of sighing and mentioning how it's just not the same as in WDW! We could all help with that during the show!LOL

Scratch
;)

....if you don't, Sandra will just go by herself and leave you all alone in the house........all alone with the kids in the house.......all alone.......... :p :p :p

ALONE......what is that like LOL! I can't even walk into the washroom without one or two kids and a cat following me in LOL! THANKS! S

how about....because it creates memories, and time is a-tickin'. Before you know it the kids will be older and wouldn't be caught anywhere with their parents! At least, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!!

LOL Kim, I read that too ~ it was on a t-shirt! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter