Deb Wills site - explain this please

mnbrowns

DIS Veteran
From Deb Wills site:
"Can I have Multiple FASTPASS Tickets at one time?
If your FASTPASS entrance time is more than 2 hours from the time you received your FASTPASS, you can obtain a second FASTPASS 2 hours after the beginning time of the one in your hand. Or, if your FASTPASS begins at 1:00pm; at 1:01pm you can get another FASTPASS. "

OK, say it's noon.
My FastPass says to return between 1-2pm. I can get another (even before the 1-2pm Pass is used) at around 1:10pm.

I'm very confused about the part explaining if the pass is more than 2hrs away.
Say it's noon and my FastPass says to return at 3pm. When can I get another?

Forget about the "2-hour rule", it doesn't exist any more except as a upper limit.

When you get a FastPass, the time when you can get your next FastPass is printed on the ticket right below your return window, so you do not have to worry about calculating it yourself.

To answer your specific example, in case 1 you can get another at 1:00 pm (the beginning of the return window), no matter when or if you use the first pass.

In case 2, check your ticket for when you can get another ticket. It won't be any later than 2 pm, but it may be earlier depending on crowd levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!