Debt Dumpers - 2013

This week and next week are expensive for my budget. I always forget to add in extra for groceries. I feel like someone is always running to the store for something. I use coupons, store rewards loyalty card and my bill is still $200 or more. I went last Sunday, Thursday and again today.

Everyone is doing such a great job!! This is definitely a hard time of the year with the holidays and just when you think your finished shopping something else pops up! I have one more gift to buy tomorrow which is a gift card and then I believe I am done! Although today we got invited to a Christmas Eve party but I would only have to take a covered dish. And I actually received a nice bottle of champagne which I don't drink so I may pass that along as a regift to the host.

Gracie1,she always makes sure we all try to stay on the debt free path. She is very encouraging when I need it.

Awww, thank you so much :hug: I am glad that I am encouraging! I know what it's like to be in debt, and then get out and go right back in the hole multiple times. I still can't believe that it took me that many times to wake up!!! It's really encouraging to me to see that I was not the only one making these mistakes or the only one with the debt that I had accumulated, or failed to keep paid off and go right back in debt. Luckily, I have been debt free since April or May. I can't remember. Although I have had to use all my extra cash on dental expenses, at least I did not incur anything new. I love participating on this board. It really helps me stay on track, and I feel like were all just a little family of debt dumpers that do not judge others:grouphug:

So I added up what we put towards debt since I started keeping track - which was end of April. $6565. That would have been a nice Disney Trip. Or my new kitchen cupboards. Or new bathroom.

If all goes well, I'm hoping to put min. 10,000 onto debt for next year.

On a good note, I was chatting with a friend that works at my bank and asked if my credit score was on file. She said a couple of years ago when our mortgage was renewed and it was checked it was 773, which she said was great. So, I imagine it must be better now as we've paid off more debt and have credit cards with zero balance on them ( even though we could charge up to 20,000 on one of them!) Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter