Dec. 11-18th Rough Draft - Please Comment

sourstraws214

Earning My Ears
Day 1- Sat 12/11 - Arrival at 2pm/Pop Century-Settle In - 5pm Hoop De Doo Dinner Show followed by a 7pm Sleigh Ride through Fort Wilderness to see Christmas Decorations. We are also hoping to take part in the Campfire Sing Along with Chip and Dale. << I still need to figure out if that is possible for our night - but it is free, Chip n Dale make an appearance and you can make smores, sing songs and they put on a movie for the kids to watch on an outdoor screen. Sounds really cute!

Day 2 - Sun 12/12 - Animal Kingdom (green day)- 8:10am breakfast- we really want to see the Christmas Jungle Parade, as well as the Finding Nemo Musical and the Lion King. My mother refuses to do the safari ride but maybe I can convince her otherwise when we are there =) The park closes at 6, so we can do an early morning the next day.

Day 3 - Mon 12/13 - Hollywood Studios - Breakfast at Pop / Rope Drop - Fast Pass for Little Mermaid & Toy Story. We plan to see Beauty and the Beast, the Block Party parade and do a counter service lunch/dinner at Pizza Planet before we see Fantasmic. The park closes at 8 but we plan to take a break the next morning and sleep in.

Day 4 - Tues 12/14 - Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian-11:10, yes this is a late breakfast but its good for somewhat of a break. After breakfast, we plan to check out the resort decorations and take pictures. At 1:30 my daughter will attend the Wonderland Tea Party and from there we will head over to Mickeys Very Merrry Christmas Party for a very long but fun night! We will counter service while at the party =).

Day 5 - Wed. 12/15 - Want to do Rope Drop - Should I do Chef Mickeys or Crystal Palace? Or just do rides for over an hour and then quick service a little later in the morning? We plan to see the Dream Parade at 3 -we have BBB appointment at 3:30 followed by a CRT ressie at 4:15-- this leaves us ample time to hit up TGM's spectro spot and then move down main street to watch wishes at 8.

Day 6 - Thurs 12/16 - Break Day, as well as my mothers bday. My daughters gift will be the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the GF at 10:20 - 12 - dd will give my mother her bday present during this tea party. They play tea at home - so this will be a nice gift to my mother, as well as my daughter. Then we will head to Downtown Disney! Mother loves to shop and since we used to make regular trips to NYC to just shop at the World of Disney store- she will be in heaven!

** This is where I need help - I can't decide on where to have dinner at DTD that will allow cakes to be delivered. Can anyone suggest anything?

Day 7 - Fri. 12/17 - Epcot - Rope Drop - we will snack for breakfast since We have lunch ressies at Chef de France at noon - my daughter can't wait to see Remy from Ratatouille. We also have a ressie at Akershus at 6:35 and then we can't wait to see Illuminations at 9:30.

Day 8 - Breakfast at Pop - and the DME will pick us up at 11 - Au Revoir Disney World =(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter