Dec Oga’s Opens at 6am, hint of extension of EEMH?

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
Since in Dec Oga’s Opens at 6am, does anyone think this is a hint of extension of EEMH? Who will be allowed into the park at 6am to eat at Oga’s? The park isn’t scheduled to open until 9am.

Has anyone actually been able to reserve at 6 on a non EEMH day though? We are there on a regular day in november and the earliest adrs I saw were 9am

Nope. Earliest they have is 9:05 am (from what I can tell). Even on EEMH days. I wanted to get earlier but every day I tried was 9:05. Asked this on another thread and no one got anything earlier then 9:05

As PPs noted, I have not seen any bookable times before 9am, no matter what the page says about opening at 6am.
Does Florida have laws about how early restaurants can serve alcohol? 😉

A lot of restaurants on property serve "breakfast" drinks like bloody Marys, spiked coffees and mimosas no matter how early they open.

Orange county permits sale of alcholic beverages by bars and restaurants between 11a and 2a. The rule in Kissimmee is 9a to 2a. Unincorporated areas of Osceola County, the rule is 7a-2a.

Non-Incorporated areas can set their own rules. I don't know what the rules are for Reedy Creek (Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista). Some parts of the country, not sure about Florida, have different hours for restaurants and bars. Might be the reason Disney is listing Oga's as a restaurant.

Disney can pretty much make their own rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!