December 1st, 2017 - 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Repo Cruise from San Juan to Miami

We are on this cruise too. Party of 12. 8 kids 4 adults. Booked ogt so don't have room numbers yet but would love to do the fe!
Welcome to the cruise!! I'm on my way to visit the mouse at WDW. I'll update the roll call and the FE list when I get home Monday. Great to have you cruising with us!

Planning on taking the family on our first cruise. Currently deployed in Afghanistan and ready to come home and do something fun. Any tips would be appreciated!

Planning on taking the family on our first cruise. Currently deployed in Afghanistan and ready to come home and do something fun. Any tips would be appreciated!

Welcome to the cruise! Thank you for your service, and wishing you a safe journey home soon! How old are your kiddos? If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask away.

-Don't try to fit everything in--it'll just drive you crazy!
-Plan out your day---you'll receive a schedule of the next day's activities the night before. Sit down and go over your plans.
-You can try everything on the menu...if that's what you really want to do. Be sure to save room for dessert!
-Room service is included (except a few items), so you can get a Mickey ice cream bar at any time.

I know I may be a little late joining in, but we just booked our cruise recently so I wanted to join in the fun! :D Can't wait for the cruise!

Welcome to the cruise! Thank you for your service, and wishing you a safe journey home soon! How old are your kiddos? If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask away.

-Don't try to fit everything in--it'll just drive you crazy!
-Plan out your day---you'll receive a schedule of the next day's activities the night before. Sit down and go over your plans.
-You can try everything on the menu...if that's what you really want to do. Be sure to save room for dessert!
-Room service is included (except a few items), so you can get a Mickey ice cream bar at any time.

Thanks for the reply. We've got a 10 year old son. Currently trying to figure out what the best hotel options are. Arriving a couple days early.

Hello, we just booked this week. Would like to join an FE if there is one open. We have 5 traveling in 2 rooms. Can't wait. It's a surprise for our kids!

Hello, we just booked this week. Would like to join an FE if there is one open. We have 5 traveling in 2 rooms. Can't wait. It's a surprise for our kids!
Welcome to the cruise!! We're glad ya'll are joining us! We just started a disboards only FE; now that we're getting more people joining us. If you'll just send me a PM with the following: Stateroom numbers, names and ages (if you'd rather you can just tell me the kids gender and ages), any allergies, and any favorite characters.

The disboards FE list is slowly growing. I'll cut it off at 1 month prior to the cruise, and as time gets a little closer I'll give everyone the link for it. If you'd like the link earlier, just send me a PM.

I would like the link. I am new to using these boards and haven't figured out the PM function yet lol.

I would like the link. I am new to using these boards and haven't figured out the PM function yet lol.

Once you've posted 10 times you'll be able to send/receive PMs. I don't want to post the link to the public, in order to maintain some privacy. Right now there are 6 families (7 staterooms). I'm missing the age & genders of the kiddos for one family, so I'm not sure exactly how many boys/girls we have.

Once you've posted 10 times you'll be able to send/receive PMs. I don't want to post the link to the public, in order to maintain some privacy. Right now there are 6 families (7 staterooms). I'm missing the age & genders of the kiddos for one family, so I'm not sure exactly how many boys/girls we have.
Got it. Thanks!

Starting to get nervous for Puerto Rico with Irma being a Cat 5. Hopefully this thing takes a quick swing to the North :worried:.

Me too!! Feel for all the people in this path. Praying for a turn.

Yes -- it sounds like a monster of a storm and bigger than Harvey. Hoping it breaks apart or loses power before it hits the states.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter