December 2006...

Renate_do

DIS Veteran
.....seems to be soooo far away :earseek: but as DH got the okay for his vacation dates I´m able to start planning :banana: :banana: :banana:

Will be our third trip to WDW from Germany...so the greatest problem will be to get cheap flights. (hope to get the return flight for under 500$ for each of us).

Does anybody know how long the Happiest Celebration Decoration will be on?
Exact 18months...would mean till 12/5 or do let them on till the holiday season will end?

Greets Renate :wizard:

The Happiest Celebration on Earth started in the beginning of May of this year, so 18 months later would actually be the beginning of November, but it is quite possible that the merchandise and celebration itself would still be going on in December too. :)

I might be going to WDW in early December 2006 too :teeth:

I noticed your countdown timer, I hope you have a great time in Egypt! :sunny:

SeaSpray said:
I might be going to WDW in early December 2006 too :teeth:

I noticed your countdown timer, I hope you have a great time in Egypt! :sunny:

Great...perhaps we can meet up :-)

and I´m sure we have a great time at egypt as we are just back from there last thursday :cool1:

Good luck with air transportation! With a year to plan, a good rate will hopefully come your way!

We may see you there as we've booked our hotel for 12/4-9...

T-i-double-g-err said:
Good luck with air transportation! With a year to plan, a good rate will hopefully come your way!

We may see you there as we've booked our hotel for 12/4-9...

Yepp, hope so, but the airline I want to go with will release the day they are going to MCO non-stop not before June.
But perhaps we are lucky again and get flights for 99€ one way (as we did in January :banana: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter