December 2009 Brides?

We drive down to Indy on Friday night and FLY OUT SATURDAY!!!! Taking a leaf from Andreah's book....the plane leaves in 94 hours!!!

OMG that seems so soon!! I have 5 HUGE boxes of VR supplies behind me at work waiting for the UPS driver to pick them up.....i may try and repack them.....unfortunatly my gifts and cake topper and Fish Extender gifts are all candy/sugar so they can't be shipped to the ship. I need mine and Joe's shoes, and my bouquet, for the Epcot shoot. and of course I want the welcome bags so i can deliver them ASAP as opposed to waiting until all the luggage is delivered. i'd love to try and get just 2 boxes for WDW and 3 for DCL...but it may not happen that way.

OMG our plane leaves in 54 hours!!! So a year and a half of planning comes down to 54 hours, holy cow!!

We leave early on Saturday as well...and still have so much to do!! HAPPY WEDDING and BEST WISHES to ALL you December brides! May our weddings be filled with SUNSHINE, WARMTH, LAUGHTER, and unending HAPPINESS. Good luck and happy blessings all around!!! :goodvibes :hug:

Yes I am a December bride. Christmas is a family and friends time anyway so that makes scheduling gatherings convenient. The fact that it involves Disney World and Florida temperatures builds interest among guests from cold climates.

I am pleased with our decision because it puts the emphasis on our vacation together rather than on gifts. People can be left wondering what to do after gifts are unwrapped when gifts are the point of the day.

I am so jealous of you girls leaving Saturday! I am itching to go now and still have to wait 6 more days :rotfl:

Just in case I want to wish all of you Beautiful Sunny and Magical weddings! Hopefully I might see some of you in passing, if so please stop to say hello! I am always excited meet me DIS'ers! :flower3::grouphug:

Randy just sent me some sneak peek pictures!! They came out awesome!! YAY!!! I can't wait to see more! The weather couldn't have been better for us. Thank you weather gods! :worship:

CE104112-1-09.jpg

CE086712-1-09.jpg

CE087612-1-09.jpg

CE088912-1-09.jpg

CE089912-1-09.jpg

CE092512-1-09.jpg

CE100212-1-09.jpg

CE130412-1-09.jpg

CE157112-1-09.jpg

CE158512-1-09.jpg

CE158712-1-09.jpg

Congratulations, the pictures are beautiful! You should definitely add some to the Randy thread once you get all your pictures.

Beautiful pictures Christina!!

We leave tonight after work!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Christina your pictures are beautiful!! I am having night pictures as well so I am thrilled to see how beautiful Randy did with yours as we have him too!! We need more!! :thumbsup2

Gorgeous photos, Christina! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see and hear more once you have time.

Fingers crossed that the weather gods will be kind to all of us on our wedding days!!! One week from right NOW, I will be married! :yay:

Christina, your photos are so beautiful! Can't wait to read all about your wedding!

To all the December brides, please travel safe and have magical wonderful and amazing weddings and vow renewals! See you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter