December 2018 Check-in Thread

Three travelers from our list start their DLR holiday trips.

CateinPhoenix, michellelovesthemous, and mseyre arrive sometome today. Safe travels to all.

May all of you enjoy the holiday Disney memories you make and cherish them for many years to come!

So we are at the end of our list.

SGDisneyFam has left and is probably already at DLR and scunnin3 will arrive tomorrow. Hope you both made and make it to DLR safe and sound.

May all the joys of Christmas and Disney magic be with you both during your holiday trips..

I have truly enjoyed maintaining the December Check In Thread and getting to know a little about the DISers on the list. I am planning another December trip next year. I hope to be back to do the 2019 December Check In Thread. That is, if you will have me.

May all of you enjoy the very best that life offers in 2019 and lots and lots and lots of Disney wonderment and joys in the coming year. Bless you all!

I have truly enjoyed maintaining the December Check In Thread and getting to know a little about the DISers on the list. I am planning another December trip next year. I hope to be back to do the 2019 December Check In Thread. That is, if you will have me.

May all of you enjoy the very best that life offers in 2019 and lots and lots and lots of Disney wonderment and joys in the coming year. Bless you all!
Wishing you and your family all the best in 2019 too!! Thanks @funatdisney ! its been a wonderful December 2018 thread and absolutely fantastic holiday season at DL!

You are an awesome thread maintainer/greeter. Thank you!!!

I won’t return in Dec but thanks so much!

Three travelers from our list start their DLR holiday trips.

CateinPhoenix, michellelovesthemous, and mseyre arrive sometome today. Safe travels to all.

May all of you enjoy the holiday Disney memories you make and cherish them for many years to come!

We had an awesome time thru all the wind, cold and crowds!!! I hope everyone else had a magical time too! I must say 3 shirts and a sweatshirt with gloves (each day in CA.?) and my beautiful purple Minnie ears cause I am 5 and who needs a hat too!!:rotfl2:

Thanks for having this thread. It was fun to see the countdown to my trip and to read about everyone's experiences. There is a potential extended family trip next Winter Break and I'll join in again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter