December 2018 FW cabin

Beachmom0317

DIS Veteran
Today we officially reached the one year mark for our trip! We’re going 12/4-12/8 2018, it’ll be myself, DH, and our two kids who at time of travel will be 2.5 and 4. This will be our 2nd cabin visit, we just loved the atmosphere of FW, especially all the Christmas decorations around all the camp sites! Woohoo

:wave: Hi, it is nice to meet you!

I thought I would tag along on your planning adventure. I would love to stay in the cabins some day. :cheer2: My last trip was in 2014 and my next will hopefully be in 2019. I would love to go this year 2018, but it does not look like it will happen, at least not for now. But I am all about pre-planning and being ready just in case!

:wave: Hi, it is nice to meet you!

I thought I would tag along on your planning adventure. I would love to stay in the cabins some day. :cheer2: My last trip was in 2014 and my next will hopefully be in 2019. I would love to go this year 2018, but it does not look like it will happen, at least not for now. But I am all about pre-planning and being ready just in case!
It’s always good to have some preplanning just in case! Hopefully one day you can stay in the cabins:) We loved the stand alone feature they offer. It was nice to not have any adjoining walls or outside hallway noise; especially since our toddler is an early riser with the sun and ready to run around as soon as he’s up!

I booked our golf cart reservation the other day. You can do that once you hit one year out. I know it’s optional for some families, but we loved the golf cart, especially decorating it with Christmas lights!

I think it would be fun just to have the golf cart to drive around the property on for a little family fun.
I need to watch for discounts and try to make a stay in the cabins a go for me someday. A stay in the cabins tops a stay in the Grand Floridian for me.

I think it would be fun just to have the golf cart to drive around the property on for a little family fun.
I need to watch for discounts and try to make a stay in the cabins a go for me someday. A stay in the cabins tops a stay in the Grand Floridian for me.
We had a blast driving around checking out the lights or shooting over to the different playgrounds in FW!

GF is so beautiful, we actually went to a wedding there once but have never stayed. The Christmas gingerbread house is amazing! However I prefer a more exciting theming for my kiddos, so I too like cabin over GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter