** December 2019 Check In **

I finally booked my Christmas time trip. We're staying at Sheraton at the Park from 12/12-12/15. Please add me to the check in list.

Well, I’m apparently nuts but I decided I just couldn’t wait until next summer so we’re going to go in December too! 😂

I’m going to surprise my son with the trip as part of his Christmas present and we’ll be there 12/14-12/18. We went last year for our first time being there for Christmas and I’m officially hooked. What’s even better is he keeps begging me and asking if we can go for Christmas! Now just to stay strong and not spoil the surprise...

We’re looking at Dec 13-19, Monday-Wednesday in the parks, weekend before checking out the hotels’ holiday decor. Son and daughter are both moving across the country, and daughter-in-law is pregnant with our second grandchild, so this is our huge send off and Christmas gift to all. Staying off-site in a condo.

going 12/14-12/21 but we haven't booked yet but stayed in HOJOs last time. we want to stay in the neighborhood hotels.
we are booked @ tropicana, flights booked, tickets bought, tour planned, getting so excited!!

Thanks to Southwest's sweet $59 each way deal we are heading to S. California 12/3-12/11!
Just booked Grand Californian for 12/3-12/7!!!!
Last time the family was at Disney was WDW-12/12, where my boys were 4 & 7, now 11 and 14!
Woo!

I was looking at hotel prices again and was surprised to see it’d cost me less than $100 to upgrade to the Anaheim Marriott from Castle Inn and Suites. Maybe that’s typical for this time of year but usually those hotels are out of my price range of what I’m willing to spend. I’m so excited! I always use ART so that doesn’t bother me and it’s worth it to me to stay in a newer hotel. I was reading past reviews that said they go all out decorating for Christmas! Can’t wait. 🎄

We are going 11/27-12/1 and are staying at The Hyatt House. We usually stay at Paradise Pier, but wanted to try something offsite for a change.

We are going 12/11-12/18 staying at VGC. We get an annual pass every other year, so this will be the first trip on the pass. Have a few weekend trips planned for February, May and October, then will end with one final trip 12/2-12/9/2020. Can’t wait to begin our Annual Pass year!

Arriving December 8th.... somebody tell me the crowds won’t be “ that bad” lol. 😅
I hope the crowds are good. We arrive that day too!
12/8 will be the last day of Candlelight Processional weekend. If you arrive early enough and are interested in this lovely holiday tradition started by Walt at DL, try to catch the first or second show in Town Square. Seating is for invited VIP guests, but standing room viewing is for everyone.

We are heading back December 6th to the 15th. My DH likes to treat me for my birthday which is December 25th. We will be staying at Indigo. Excited for the Christmas decorations. We just got back from the Halloween trip on the 22nd of this month. :cake::cake:

Our first trip to Disneyland as part of a road trip down PCH in celebration of my dad's life.

Worried about 12/30 and 12/31, but we've always done Christmas in WDW and are used to crowds.

Dec 7-10, staying at The Camelot Inn /Suites. We have stayed here before and really like the convenience of short walk to the parks...just across the street. Also, being next door to McDonald’s and Panera is nice and handy. Would love to stay at the Disneyland Hotel or Grand California,,,but, just can’t see spending so much money that can be spent on other things in the parks (food, snacks, souvenirs, etc)

Would love to stay at the Disneyland Hotel or Grand California,,,but, just can’t see spending so much money
I can understand that. We stayed at Camelot last time and it is very convenient but this time we are splurging and staying at GCH. The cost difference is huge.

Throwing this question out there to the December 2019 crowd:
No one has started the 2019 Holiday Time Superthread yet -- and The Most Wonderful Time of the Year at DLR is zooming up fast! Any takers??? Let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter