** December 2019 Check In **

We have reservations for Disneyland Hotel for 12/23-12/26. If I can score a great promo code like last year on expedia, may switch to the Grand. Currently, even though I LOVE that hotel, I can't justify the cost.

What kind of promo did they have? We are looking to book a trip this winter and was looking at staying at one of these two.

I’ll be going December 6th and 7th, staying at either the Castle Inn and Suited or the Quality Inn and suites. Haven’t decided.

I just tried to make reservations for the Plaza Inn parade dining package for December 8th and it says there are no reservations left. :( It just opened today. I will keep trying.

I’ve made my WOC dessert party and Minnie & Friends reservations. Last trip we didn’t do any reservations or character dining. 51 more days until Disneyland.

I’ve made my WOC dessert party and Minnie & Friends reservations. Last trip we didn’t do any reservations or character dining. 51 more days until Disneyland.
We made our WOC dessert party last night (Australia). Looking forward to booking all of the other ADR this week 🎄😄

Booked our dessert party! So excited to see Seasons of Light! I decided to do ours the first night since that’s going to be our crazy busy day (the 15th) when all the APs are in the park before they’re blocked out. Figure we’ll do most of our dining that day to get breaks from the crowds. Maybe it won’t be as bad as I’m thinking but we were there last December on the last day before the AP blockouts and it was crazaaaay.

Booked our dessert party! So excited to see Seasons of Light! I decided to do ours the first night since that’s going to be our crazy busy day (the 15th) when all the APs are in the park before they’re blocked out. Figure we’ll do most of our dining that day to get breaks from the crowds. Maybe it won’t be as bad as I’m thinking but we were there last December on the last day before the AP blockouts and it was crazaaaay.
We will be there too :-) Same plan ... arrival day.

I decided that since I would rather save money on the hotel so I can do Goofy’s Kitchen and the Fantasmic dining package, I would cancel Castle inn and stay at the Travelodge on W. Ball.

We are getting so excited! I have booked most of the meals we want to do in the park.

I am not sure if I want to spend over $70 pp to do the WoC dessert party.

It’s definitely a hard price to stomach. Took me a bit to decide to book but it’s my hubby’s and my 40th birthday celebration and Christmas with my mother-in-law so we decided it was our splurge item.

We are getting so excited! I have booked most of the meals we want to do in the park.

I am not sure if I want to spend over $70 pp to do the WoC dessert party.
I don’t necessarily want to spend $84pp either, but I am. I don’t camp out for spots and I don’t want to be squished with a bad view. As long as Neil Patrick Harris doesn’t narrate this one, I think I’m good.

I've been waiting for the thread where you post your dates and the OP puts everyone's dates and hotels on the first page. Are we going to do that? TikiTikiFan, is that what you're planning to do? If so, I'll add mine. Staying at GCH Dec 2-5 for my annual sister Christmas trip :)

I think this is the thread for so the hotel and dates, in that case the OP would have to edit and add them all. :)

Here's the list! I'll update it as changes happen. (Expect serious slacking of duties in December....)

Nov 27 - 1: JulieBeeRN - Hyatt House
Nov 30 - 4: dmar - PPH/GCH
1-5: nikerbokers - VGC
1-7: Jperiod - VGC
1-7: gerilyne - TBD
2-4: ICMDGO - TBD
2-5: daveybarra - Country Inn Radisson
2-6: FoundMyFlynn - TBD
2-5: DizMe - GCH
3-6: robmar - PPH
3-7: osu2k1 - GCH
4-6: caltomboy - Candy Cane Inn
4-8: 2wordsforyou - DLH
4-11: Kittyskyfish - GCH
5-8: DnA2010 - TBD
5-9: dec2009mama - Holiday Inn
5-10: 2tinkerbell - Candy Cane Inn
6-7: EsmeCullen - TBD
6-8: Malcoln10t - TBD
6-8: tlovesdis - Grand Legacy
6-8: CplUseless - Clarion Anaheim
6-15: dcraythorn - Hotel Indigo
7-10: bapcap - Camelot Inn
7-11: abent - TBD
7-11: SeattleTink - Portofino
7-12: emmagator - VGC
7-13: mouseknotts - Tropicana
7, 11-13: peppe6889 - HOJO
7-14: Amanda- Staybridge Suites
7-14: VTHappyGirl - VGC
7-14: dcraythorn - Hotel Indigo
8-?: PaladinButters - TBD
8-13: bcinohio - Homewood Suites
8-13: RabidGummiBear - GCH
9-13: Googelibear - TBD
9-16: Kauai4life - Little Boy Blue
11-16: Violetspider - PPH
11-18: DL_Forever - VGC
12-14: hjgaus - VGC
12-15: GenGen22 - Sheraton
12-16: jerzeystar09 - Best Western
13-15: MinnieMama09 - Camelot Inn
13-17: JeniL - GCH
13-17: DLmama - Desert Inn
13-17: Atilley - TBD
14-16: Mopedmom1 - Fairfield Inn
14-18: oceanrose - GCH
14-18: TikiTikiFan - Anaheim Marriott
14-18: Halloweenqueen - Desert Inn
14-21: Rayray650 - GCH and DLH
14-22: mousiemom - Tropicana
16-18: cindyland - offsite condo
16-20: twinky - GCH
17-20: kanickie - TBD
19-24: Jeninef - Park Vue Inn
[Disney Holiday Warriors List begins]
21-25: CaliforniaGirl09 - VGC
21-26(?): sjmac42 - Hilton or Anaheim Desert Inn
21-28: bigorsmall - Hyatt Regency
21 - Jan 1: Newbie500 -Best Western Plus
21 - Jan 3: Malcon10t - TBD
22-24: RmeDad - Fairfield Inn
23-26: bandaidqueen - DLH
23-26: two3jordan - Candy Cane Inn
23-28: MotherOfMouseketeers - DLH
24-26: jkkldisney - DVC
26-28: Marssiful - Candy Cane Inn
26-30: Donna Abshere - Cambria
26-31: KrzyKtty101 - DLH
26-31: CateinPhoenix - Hilton Anaheim
29 - Jan 3: JavaDuck -GCH
30-31: PlutoTheDog89 - Candy Cane Inn
31 - Jan 4: RobertaMomof2 - TBD
31 - Jan 5: love2go2disney2 - TBD

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!