** December 2019 Check In **

• Save up to 25% in Early 2020!
    Visit the Disneyland Resort in early 2020 and save up to 25% on a stay at the Disneyland Resort Hotels.
    This offer must be booked by 03/14/20, with travel completed by 04/17/20. This offer is good most nights 01/05/20 to 04/16/20!
    Click Here for Details

• CateinPhoenix

Mouseketeer
    Oh! Did you book direct? I'm going to check our dates!
    Yes, it is called "HOLIDAYS PROMOTION". if you want to DM me your address, I can forward you the email if you aren't able to get it to come up. I checked and there are still dates at $99!

• daveybarra

Galactic Hero
    Hello Everybody, my wife and I will be there the 2nd thru the 5th. Staying at Country Inn Radisson. First time at that property but it was a great rate with a free hot breakfast. We are trying to keep this trip cheaper as we just stayed 3 days DLH Fairytale Suite in September. That was over the top awesome,,, but expensive. I got an unexpected week off from work in December so off to Disneyland we go. Christmas is always fantastic there. Hope to see you all there.
    Galactic Hero and Galactic Heroes wife.
    San Jose CA

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
    Hello Everybody, my wife and I will be there the 2nd thru the 5th. Staying at Country Inn Radisson. First time at that property but it was a great rate with a free hot breakfast. We are trying to keep this trip cheaper as we just stayed 3 days DLH Fairytale Suite in September. That was over the top awesome,,, but expensive. I got an unexpected week off from work in December so off to Disneyland we go. Christmas is always fantastic there. Hope to see you all there.
    San Jose CA
    Where is the Country Inn? I didn't know there was one near DL. We love staying at those hotels when we travel!

Kittyskyfish

Ohio Dis Fans!
    San Jose CA
    I'm curious, too, about this hotel. Is this the Anaheim hotel or one further out? I'm asking because there is something wonky with the Anaheim location's online profile. Either rooms are not available or the hotel is permanently closed. Can you verify?

• Kittyskyfish

Ohio Dis Fans!
    Here now! Oh man, the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel at the Refreshment Corner is AWESOME. Ah.... No pics. I just couldn't stop eating to take a shot. 🙃🤭

It's not really spicy, no more than a very mild salsa.

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
    I am leaving work in 15 minutes and heading to the airport! Can't wait to spend the holidays at DL! My favorite time of year!!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates