** December 2019 Check In **

JeniL

Earning My Ears
12/13-12/17 GCH
Thread for those of us making our way to the parks allll the way at the end of this year.

Last edited:
We have reservations for Disneyland Hotel for 12/23-12/26. If I can score a great promo code like last year on expedia, may switch to the Grand. Currently, even though I LOVE that hotel, I can't justify the cost.

I have been waiting for this thread to start. December 9-16 staying at Little Boy Blue

Last edited:

12/7 to 12/14 at GCH Villas, will be DS 10th bday during our trip. For his 5th bday we were at WL at WDW so this seemed like a 'logical' trip to plan.

Know it's a long way off but getting excited even just seeing holiday info for WDW already but expect it will be more so around late Fall before any details come out for DLR. Don't want to wish time away but looking forward to this trip!

Staying 14th to 21st. Have a couple of rooms on hold while we decide on how far people in our party are willing to walk! The Grand, HoJo, Courtyard and Anaheim inn suite. Last night is at the DLH in a special suite. Booked it last August and it has been very difficult to keep it a secret. Hoping that I am able to keep it a surprise until the day :-)

VGC Dec 1-7 :santa: We've been going in december for 21 years. We have a huge collection of disney photo ornaments on our tree from over the years that are fun to look at when we decorate for christmas. :teeth:

December 19th-24th. Staying at Park Vue Inn. It has been a dream of mine to go to Disneyland for the Christmas season so I am beyond excited and soooo looking forward to it!!!

Haven't booked yet but I am thinking of Dec 1-7. This would be my first time seeing Disneyland at Christmas which is the main reason for the trip. I am just worried about crowds between the holidays and Galaxy's Edge.

I surprised my parents for their Christmas this past year and me and my gf and them will all be there Dec 4-8! This is a once in a lifetime trip for my parents so we are pretty excited!! We have a 2 bedroom suite at the Disneyland Hotel and if everything goes well (knock on wood) I’ll be proposing to my gf while we are there too. Hopefully it’ll be a trip to remember!

We will be going December 7th thru the 14th. My DH and I will be staying at Hotel Indigo. We will be there celebrating my Christmas Birthday.party:

12/2-12/4-Just a quick trip so my son can see all the Star Wars stuff. Grew up in Burbank, live in Colorado now. So I have been to Disney MANY times!

going 12/14-12/21 but we haven't booked yet but stayed in HOJOs last time. we want to stay in the neighborhood hotels.

Going Dec 8-13 and hope to stay at Homewood Suites if they ever open the booking for that week. Want to use our Hilton points and really liked our other two stays there.

How did you like the HOJO? We are leaning more towards staying here than on-site.
OMG, we loved it. i did a lot of research cause it was our first trip and i got the entertainment code discount and stayed in the park view room, and the walk was nothing to the parks
and we took buses everywhere from our hotel. i don't know if they still offer that code cause it's pricey now but the rooms were very spacious.

OMG, we loved it. i did a lot of research cause it was our first trip and i got the entertainment code discount and stayed in the park view room, and the walk was nothing to the parks
and we took buses everywhere from our hotel. i don't know if they still offer that code cause it's pricey now but the rooms were very spacious.
Thank you for the reply. I have two view rooms booked with two additional nights and it is cheaper than the one room that we have at GCH. I was concerned about the walk with a five year old but people are saying it is the same distance as the DLH and quite easy to do. We will be doing all of the character breakfasts so we will be able to take in the atmosphere of the Disney hotels while there. Just feel that we could do with the extra space given that we will be in our second week of travelling with my parents

We are going Dec 31 thru through the January 5th. Still trying to figure out, where to stay! Was looking at the Cambria Suites, but they are not open until Spring?

Just changed our WDW trip in December to another DLR trip. 12/1-12/5 at VGC. After 30+ times to DL, this will be the first during the Christmas season and I am beyond excited to see the decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!