** December 2019 Check In **

Oh! Did you book direct? I'm going to check our dates!

Yes, it is called "HOLIDAYS PROMOTION". if you want to DM me your address, I can forward you the email if you aren't able to get it to come up. I checked and there are still dates at $99!

Hello Everybody, my wife and I will be there the 2nd thru the 5th. Staying at Country Inn Radisson. First time at that property but it was a great rate with a free hot breakfast. We are trying to keep this trip cheaper as we just stayed 3 days DLH Fairytale Suite in September. That was over the top awesome,,, but expensive. I got an unexpected week off from work in December so off to Disneyland we go. Christmas is always fantastic there. Hope to see you all there.
Galactic Hero and Galactic Heroes wife.
San Jose CA

Hello Everybody, my wife and I will be there the 2nd thru the 5th. Staying at Country Inn Radisson. First time at that property but it was a great rate with a free hot breakfast. We are trying to keep this trip cheaper as we just stayed 3 days DLH Fairytale Suite in September. That was over the top awesome,,, but expensive. I got an unexpected week off from work in December so off to Disneyland we go. Christmas is always fantastic there. Hope to see you all there.
San Jose CA

Where is the Country Inn? I didn't know there was one near DL. We love staying at those hotels when we travel!

San Jose CA

I'm curious, too, about this hotel. Is this the Anaheim hotel or one further out? I'm asking because there is something wonky with the Anaheim location's online profile. Either rooms are not available or the hotel is permanently closed. Can you verify?

Here now! Oh man, the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel at the Refreshment Corner is AWESOME. Ah.... No pics. I just couldn't stop eating to take a shot. 🙃🤭

It's not really spicy, no more than a very mild salsa.

I am leaving work in 15 minutes and heading to the airport! Can't wait to spend the holidays at DL! My favorite time of year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!