December 2019 Disney DIY Exercise Challenge

The bath bombs look fun and easy to make. Maybe I'll have my daughter make them.

Yesterday I did a hour of walking the park while my girls were at soccer. I had planned on a run but got a phone call as I was about to start and decided to talk and walk ( while freezing) instead of running/

This morning I did a 15 minute stretching workout. Debating if I want to try for a run tonight while girls are at soccer or not.

It has been a great day for our team. Congrats to PollyannaMom for being the first to move up to George Orange, and cheers to ljcrochet and our TEAM for reaching Bert Blue!

Since the last Disney recipe I shared was a bit time consuming to make, it might be time to try something super easy. You can find this one at Boma, Tusker House, and Ohana, and it is so yummy:

https://thymeandlove.com/disneys-jungle-juice-recipe/
Three ingredients and stir. It doesn't get much easier than that. I will definitely make this one at home. Who's with me?

60 minutes over the last few days - a couple of short walks and weights. I’m really feeling the cold, even though it’s not been that bad. I guess it’s the dampness getting to me. Loving the homemade ears and recipes! POG juice is a favorite - I’ve never had it in WDW but I can never get enough in Hawaii. But we’re staying at AK in February so I’ll be sure to have some!

I think if I lived in Hawaii, POG juice would be a regular on my grocery list! ::yes::

Sophy1996 is our newest Bert Blue member. Nice going!:jumping3:

Our team is at 15% of goal. Keep up the good work, everyone.

In case your Christmas tree needs more ornaments, here's a little slide show featuring several different Disney ornaments with linked tutorials:

https://www.countryliving.com/diy-crafts/g2822/disney-christmas-decorations/
And if Disney Hanukkah decorations are what you're after, Disney Family suggests these DIY projects:

https://family.disney.com/hanukkah/

I love POG juice and would love to make some here. Maybe in the spring or summer, I'll give it a try. I've made a few disney ornaments in my day. I'm not doing any this year, but I am working on a pretty complicated decoration/figurine, so we'll see how it goes. I hope I can finish in time to display it!!

Adding a quick 30 minutes today. 150/750

Ok so this week has been bad. We have been having some anxiety issues with DD and she had a really bad week which in turns made me have a bad week. I was lazy and ate horrible. Next week will be better. Here are the times that I do have.

December 1 -- 0
December 2 -- 0
December 3 -- 0
December 4-- 20
December 5 -- 8

Total --28/930 -- UGH!!!! I need to do better.

Ok so this week has been bad. We have been having some anxiety issues with DD and she had a really bad week which in turns made me have a bad week. I was lazy and ate horrible. Next week will be better. Here are the times that I do have.

December 1 -- 0
December 2 -- 0
December 3 -- 0
December 4-- 20
December 5 -- 8

Total --28/930 -- UGH!!!! I need to do better.

The like I gave your post was for me to keep up with your numbers. I definitely don't like that you've had a bad week or that your daughter is struggling. I'm so sorry. Mine has anxiety and other struggles, too, so I get it. :hug: Hoping there will be better days ahead for you both.

The like I gave your post was for me to keep up with your numbers. I definitely don't like that you've had a bad week or that your daughter is struggling. I'm so sorry. Mine has anxiety and other struggles, too, so I get it. :hug: Hoping there will be better days ahead for you both.

Thank you. So far no calls today so I am going with she is doing much better today. Yesterday was the worst day. I think she had a panic attack yesterday. I just wish I could help her more. Going to try and get some one on one time with her this weekend. We have a lot going on but I think I can squeeze some time in there. She loves to shop so going to take her Christmas shopping with me. Get 2 things done at one.

No color changes so far today, but it's our first Favorite Friday! Today is your chance to share a DIY project that you've made in the past, are currently working on (nudge, nudge, wink, wink Elizabeth Smith), or hope to do in the future.

While looking for the holiday decoration ideas yesterday, I saw an ornament that I really want to make and might actually be able to pull it off: I can't find a tutorial, but it looks like you use a clear glass bulb, stuff it with blue and white tissue paper, and paint the house and balloons on the outside of the ornament:

I do not do any crafts. I am horrible at them and not creative at all. DD does make a lot of stuff. I don't even know what to do for her in this matter. DH, myself and DS are not creative at all but this is what DD loves. She is very creative. If I didn't give birth to her I would think she was not mine. She is so much like my mom though. They are two peas in a pod. DD knits and paints. She has her own set of acrylic paints with the special paper and all the brushes. She made all of winter hats this year.

piglet1979, maybe your daughter will be interested in some of the projects we look into this month. My DD is also much more artistic than I am. We also find art to be a very good outlet for providing periods of peace and calm for her. She is able to focus solely on her current project when she is creating and not worry so much about life.

ljcrochet, yes, those count! Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us. :thumbsup2 Is that your daughter in the tie dye pic? Whoever it is, love those ringlets.

No minutes to add but here is DH’s latest Star Wars shirt, which he’s been wearing at DHS for the ROTR opening (I didn’t go-needed to stay at work!).

Tell your DH thanks for sharing and that I love his shirt. That's my favorite character on The Mandalorian. I am sure your DH has been getting lots of compliments on his handiwork. Love that show! We just finished ep 5.

Tell your DH thanks for sharing and that I love his shirt. That's my favorite character on The Mandalorian. I am sure your DH has been getting lots of compliments on his handiwork. Love that show! We just finished ep 5.

Apparently he has gotten a lot of comments and compliments. I think the funniest story is how, at the Swan, and he and the front-desk clerk were talking Star Wars stuff. She said how much she liked the show and the character, so he had to go up to his room, get the shirt, and bring it down for her to see! (She loved it.)

@Elizabeth Smith-wow, that's impressive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!