December 2019 Scrapbook Challenge

concertkatie

DIS Veteran
Everyone join in the monthly scrap challenge - all pages 6x6 and larger count.

Goals:
Chae - 25
PrincessNancy96 - 25
C.beara - 4
concertkatie - 25
Jeniferdwn-10

Completed Pages:
concertkatie -85 :shamrock:
C.beara - 4
Chae - 6
Jeniferdwn - 3

Goal met :shamrock:
Winner :flower1:

Last edited:

I'm gonna have to pass this month - too much going on! Plan to rejoin the challenege in January :)

I got 2 pages done this weekend!

I wasn't going to make a goal for December just knowing how busy it is, but that said I think I might try for 4 :)

I know I haven't been on here in a few months. I had everything boxed up, but we finally moved and I have my new scraproom set up. I'm in for 10 this month and I've completed 3.

Somehow this year I didn’t print all the pics for an event. I only printed some. I also saved pics on several flash drives and computers. I have now organized and sorted 2000 pics so even though I haven’t finished any pages I have accomplished something. Pages already don’t are in order and books are in order. Ready to start scrapping!!

Updated to here.
Sometimes just getting things in order is just what you need to kickstart working on more! My scrapbook area is a mess and a bunch of supplies are missing. I am trying to get caught up (to a point) so I can re-organize and start fresh in 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!