DECEMBER 2020! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Plans changed. We have a 4 & 6 person reservation for Sanaa, Thursday, Dec 3rd at 5:35 & 5:40. Willing to coordinate a drop if we can pickup a Saturday, Dec 5th around the same time.
Thanks!

I'm planning on cancelling a reservation at Oga's Cantina for 12/5 at 10:30am in the next day or so, if anyone is looking.

Just an FYI. A ton of reservations just opened up for Homecoming on my day 12/9 - maybe other days too. Looks like they are increasing capacity or a TON of people canceled trips...

Have Topolino's on Dec 1st for party of 4 at 7:45pm that I need to drop. Anyone want to coordinate and try to grab it, let me know. CANCELLED

Last edited:
I have a Topolino's for 2 on Dec 1 at 5:45 if anyone is interested. Just PM me

ETA: I had to drop this one as I had 2 at the same time and didnt want to lose the other one

Last edited:
Have to cancel my trip so I have the following reservations I’m cancelling if anyone wants to coordinate - all solo (I image the reservations will work for two people as well) except Narcoossees which is for 3 (Or 4 I imagine):
  • Dec 1 CA Grill 5:20 pm
  • Dec 2 Chef Mickey’s 7:20 am, Liberty Tree 11:50, BOG 7:50 pm
  • Dec 3 Trattoria 7:30 am, HBD 5:05
  • Dec 4 Grand Floridian Cafe 7:45am, CRT 1:20, Narcoosees 9:15
  • Dec 5 Topolinos 7:35
Planning on cancelling this evening around 7:15 unless I hear that someone wants to coordinate.

I have the following reservation that I need to cancel. PM me if you would like to coordinate.

Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' Dinner
Sun, Dec 13
5:30 PM
3 Guests (which would probably work for 4 people as well)

I'll leave this open for the next 24 hours and then will cancel if no one messages me.

I have a 12/1 50s Prime Time Cafe (12:05 PM, Party of 2) that I no longer need. Please message me if you want to coordinate the drop!

***EDIT: I will be cancelling this reservation at 12:00 PM EST tomorrow, 11/30!!***

Last edited:
Just cancelled the following for 4 people for 12/27 (both show available on MDE (as of now @ 8:10am):
Sci Fi - 1:50pm
Hollywood & Vine - 3:10pm

Also just dropped a CRT for 12/28 for 4 people @ 2:30pm (also see a 3:30pm available same day).

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We have made the very difficult decision to cancel our trip for December. I’m so sad. 😭
I hope some of you can use these reservations. Please PM me if you would like to coordinate. Otherwise, I will start cancelling these on Saturday (11/28).

Edit: I will start to cancel these at 12PM CST on Sat, 11/28/20. If you are interested, please send a PM via Conversations per the posted rules.

Fri, Dec 11 @ 4:15p – Chef Art Smith’s Home Comin’ Dinner - 3 Guests

Sat, Dec 12 @ 1:30p – Le Cellier Lunch – 2 Guests

Sun, Dec 13 @ 8:20p – Chef Art Smith’s Home Comin’ Dinner – 3 Guests

Mon, Dec 14 @ 11:25a – Oga’s Cantina Lunch - 2 Guests

Mon, Dec 14 @ 6:20p – Oga’s Cantina Dinner - 4 Guests

Tues, Dec 15 @ 5:55p – Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner – 2 Guests

Wed, Dec 16 @ 1:40p – Via Napoli Lunch – 2 Guests

Thurs, Dec 17 @ 5:55p – Sanaa Dinner – 2 Guests

Thurs, Dec 17 @ 8:10p – Sanaa Dinner – 4 Guests

Fri, Dec 18 @ 5:00p – Be Our Guest Dinner – 2 Guests

Last edited:
***This one is now gone.***
Hi everyone! I just finalized our dining plans and will be giving up this one...

Topolino's Terrace
Saturday, December 12
10:15 am
6 people

If you are interested, PM me and we can try to coordinate. Otherwise I will be cancelling on Tuesday 12/1 at 8:00 pm EST.

Last edited:
Just released a Hollywood & Vine on 12/27 for 4 people @ 11:55am.

Thanks to a lovely Disser on this thread, I got a better date and time for our Topolino's breakfast, so I now have a 9:20 AM ADR for 4 people on Monday, December 14th if anyone would like to try to pick that up? Send me a PM.

EDIT: All gone. Thanks!

I don't have a set date that I plan to release these, but if I get to that point I will update in this thread (if you don't see an update from me, they are still available). PM if you're interested in one and we can try to coordinate (of course, no guarantees). ALL are for 4 people.

Sunday 12/27:
Sci Fi - 1:25pm
Hollywood & Vine - 4:55pm
Hollywood & Vine - 6:55pm

Monday 12/28:
Be Our Guest - 1:00pm
Be Our Guest - 1:45pm
Cinderella's Royal Table - 7:35pm

Wednesday 12/30:
Sci Fi - 12:15pm
Be Our Guest - 12:15pm
Hollywood & Vine - 5:15pm
Be Our Guest - 7:00pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!