December 2020 Car Rentals

Im a Jersey girl.. I Never thought of taking our EZPass since its called Sunpass and different?? Has it worked in the past? Yhx
New Yorker here.....there are a number of roadways in central Florida that accept our ez-pass. If you go on cfxway.com it has a map of the specific roadways. I had purchased
a sun-pass years ago so I just keep bringing it until ez-pass is entirely accepted in Florida. I don't want the hassle of worrying if it works on a specific road or not. Plus sun-pass
has suction cups built onto their monitors so the ease of on/off are great. Don't have to deal with those stupid velcro strips.

Im a Jersey girl.. I Never thought of taking our EZPass since its called Sunpass and different?? Has it worked in the past? Yhx
For EZPass as of recently the only way to go that worked from MCO to WDW is exit south to 417 and exit at exit 6. We use EZPass in Ohio but we recently ordered a Uni through CFX and returned the EZ as the Uni works anywhere we would go up here plus throughout Florida. Seemed an easier solution and as discussed the suction cup setup is much easier and portable. Wonky to enter vehicle info on the website or app but it’s a minor nuisance.

The EZPass is accepted on the magenta roads depicted here:
https://www.cfxway.com/wp-content/u...Map-of-CFX-Roads-Accepting-E-ZPassFinal-1.pdf

Well... we canceled our December trip so I had to give up my nice rate for an SUV for the week. I've been stalking it for months, got it from $317 down to $165. I think I am more upset about this than about canceling the entire vacation!

We are still on for January, as we've been gifted 3 nights DVC points at AKV, and we'll also go visit my BIL/SIL for a couple of nights. I'm working on a vehicle for that trip, but am currently at $203. Oh well.

We just booked flights yesterday due to hubby having recent back surgery and he can’t make the trip via car. Now I’m looking for a car rental. There are 5 of us, one being DS who is 6’6”. Anyone have tips for discounts?

We just booked flights yesterday due to hubby having recent back surgery and he can’t make the trip via car. Now I’m looking for a car rental. There are 5 of us, one being DS who is 6’6”. Anyone have tips for discounts?

What are your dates?

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. My wife has a corporate account with Enterprise/National. It dropped the price for an intermediate car at the airport down to $203 with all taxes and fees. It is also good for personal travel. We will be at the park Dec 26th-31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter