December 2021

Naomeri

DIS Veteran
I’ve been waiting for someone else to start this thread, and finally decided to start it myself.

Not much happy dancing to be done at the moment, but someday (hopefully in the not-too-distant future) we’ll be able to celebrate the glorious day we book our trips for Christmastime in the Most Magical Place on Earth.

I’m planning a solo trip to Pop the first week of December. It’ll be my first time seeing WDW all decked out for the holidays, and I’m planning on doing as much Chistmasy stuff as they have on offer.

I hope to be there, too! It'll my family of 4, first week of December. Right now the trip is about 75% "on" :rotfl2:. It will depend on a specific work related issue of my husband's, but we are hoping everything lines up for us to book the trip by the first of the year! We would be at the Swan & Dolphin (not sure which yet).

We hope to be there too! Family of 4 and for the first time our daughter's SOs will be joining as well. The plan is Dec 23 - Jan 2. Either All-Stars or Pop. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Hi. I was searching on 2021 to see if there were any rumors, guesses, etc. as to when the rest of 2021 will be available for booking and the search popped up this thread.

We are waiting hoping to book for December 2021 as well. I already have the Universal portion booked, it will be our first time going to Universal.

We are hoping for 12/21 - 12/28 at Fort Wilderness.

Thanks for starting this thread. I am anxiously awaiting the announcement for when we can book. I look forward to sharing and planning with all the follow December 2021 peeps!!

I checked today, and December 2021 is available to book. I sent an email to my TA to get it booked. I can't wait to see the confirmation.

I was happily surprised at the cost. It is high, but I took 2020's rates and bumped it up by 5% on my estimate, and it was less than that. So. . . below where I was expecting it to be.

Good luck everyone. . .and let the happy dancing begin! Well, mine will begin once I get the confirmation. We haven't been to Disney since Spring break 2013.

I'm hopeful for the week before Christmas, as long as things are back to "normal". We have to have the parades, fireworks, 'Ohana, and all the other restaurants open. Oh, and no masks (not debating, just don't want to wear them on a Disney Vacation). We would likely stay at POP, or AoA depending on who goes.

Debating between scheduling our trip now or waiting until one of the resorts we like (POFQ or AKL) become available...
I went ahead and booked my package, even though I want to stay in a studio instead of Pop, because then I could lock in park reservations (though they will probably change 100 times before my trip). You might want to think about this is you‘re planning for the busy part of December, or just like to be 100% sure you’ll have access to a park for each day of your ticket.

Booked for Contemporary (theme park view), but prepared to cancel in case fireworks are still off or if there's no MVMCP. Then we will wait another year. It's not worth it for our family otherwise. I'm sure masks will still be in place, which is no problem for us.

We have rescheduled our trip for this December to next December 2021.. Staying at AoA. Sad we aren't able to go this year, but looking forward to 2021!!

I went ahead and booked my package, even though I want to stay in a studio instead of Pop, because then I could lock in park reservations (though they will probably change 100 times before my trip). You might want to think about this is you‘re planning for the busy part of December, or just like to be 100% sure you’ll have access to a park for each day of your ticket.
You know, I hadn't thought about it that way, but that's a very good point.... we're planning for second week of December so hopefully won't be TOO crazy, but ya just never know. I imagine there's a lot of families that were scheduled for this December (me!) that are gonna go next December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter