December 4th-8th Tickets - LastMinuteTravel.com Safe to Use?

MWGum

Earning My Ears
We are going December 4-8 and I have a few questions about tickets. Would there be any possible negatives to buying our tickets now?
I'm looking at ticket prices on lastminutetravel.com and it would a nice saving on the tickets (we will be buying 5 tickets so it adds up). I assume that there won't be any special ticket offers for when we will be there so I don't think that we need to worry about lower prices being available later on. Anything wrong with that thinking?

Last edited:
The downside to buying now is if anything happens you can’t get your money back. Your tickets will still have value in that you can apply them to another ticket in the future but the money is wrapped up in Disneyland tickets.

Upside may be you avoid any price rises between now and then. May not happen but the pattern of ticket price increases has been a bit different in the last year or 2.
All the best

Last edited:
LastMinuteTravel is definitely safe to use and is frequently recommended on these boards as having the best ticket prices. I have purchased from them many times.

I think the PP's covered the plus (you lock in your ticket price now) and minus (cannot be cancelled. However, they will always retain the value paid, as mentioned). If you're sure you're going, you can go ahead and purchase. And you're correct that I wouldn't expect any discounts or special ticket offers for your dates.

I’ve used them several times for tickets. Google for a free membership code so you don’t have to pay for a membership fee.

I've used LMTClub several times with no problems. Have even upgraded to APs twice and the price was bridged.

Last I knew and I believe they still are a Authorized Disney Ticket Re-seller. So they have Disney's blessing to sell the tickets. Used them last year and plan on using them again.

Thanks for all of the replies! I think that we will go ahead and buy them to lock in the price.
One additional question.... if I upgrade to the Flex Passport, do I need to wait until the last day since some of our days are reservation days on the Flex Passport or can I do it on day 1 to get the pass discounts and still have full access for the 5 days of the original ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!