December Availability Question?

DVCJman

Hilton Head DVC Owner
Any idea what the availability for studios, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom accomdations on points would be for Dec 16-Dec 21???

I plan to call MS tomorrow, but was just wondering?

Thanks...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but COMPLETELY BOOKED!!! At least it was up until a couple of days ago... you might get lucky, but be prepared to hear they are booked....

I called a couple of weeks ago to change a December booking from 12/18-12/22 to 12/16-12/19. Both bookings were for 1 BDR at BWV, Boradwalk view. There was no problem changing. As a matter of fact, there were several variations I asked about and they were all available. This call was before 9/11. I can't help but think it will be less booked now - odds are good some people are cancelling.

One call, two minutes wait, 2-BR at OKW reserved for the above mentioned dates....easy as pie...

thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter