DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidlines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Just cancelled a breakfast reservation for 4 at Tusker House on Thursday, December 1 at 10:35am!

Need to cancel:

12/3 - 5:25p Ohana - 2 people

PM to coordinate

Last edited:
Canceling 2 ADRs - lunches at BOG on 12/3 and 12/4, both for parties of 3. PM to coordinate.

Crossposting where appropriate.

EDIT: 12/4 spoken for

Last edited:

Finally got a group of 6 & our original dates.. cancelling the following ADRs:

12/3 all for 3 ppl
Ohana 5:45pm - Taken
Ohana 5:50pm - Taken
BOG 6:20pm - Cancelled
BOG 6:25pm - Cancelled

12/9
BOG 5:55pm (mvmcp night, 6ppl) - Cancelled

Last edited:

Just cancelled a dinner reservation for 4 at Be Our Guest on Saturday, December 5 at 4:30pm!

UPDATE: All released as of 6/8.

Rebooked to change dates, so I've got some ADRs to cancel. PM me if you want to coordinate, otherwise I'll release them on Wednesday (June 8).

Dec. 1 Tusker House 11:15 a.m.
Dec. 2 Be Our Guest 11:15 a.m.-- GONE
Dec. 2 'Ohana 6:35 p.m. -- GONE
Dec. 3 Sci-Fi 11:15 a.m.

Edited to add: All ADRs are for 4.

Last edited:
Just cancelled CRT lunch at 11:35am on 12/5 for 5 people

Last edited:
have crystal palace 10 @ 12:55 12/2 that I can cancel. pm me if you want to coordinate.

I've just cancelled a 12/8 pre park opening BoG reservation at 8:25 am party of 2. Sorry I couldn't hold it to coordinate a crystal palace resrvation came up and I had to snag it. But it is still there as of now :)

Just cancelled a dinner reservation for 4 at Biergarten on Friday, December 2, at 7:25pm

Just cancelled a dinner reservation for 2 at Tutto Italia on Sunday, December 4, at 7:30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a bunch of availability for Narcoosee's for Dec 4 dinner now. It was showing unavailable until this morning.

I have the following to cancel:

Ohana - Sunday December 4th at 8:05pm for 2 adults

Ohana - Monday 5th December at 7:05pm for 2 adults

Ohana - Monday 5th December at 9:10pm for 2 adults

I will keep for the next couple of hours incase somebody PM's me to co-ordinate, otherwise I will cancel at 8pm UK time/3pm ET/12pm PDT

Just wanted to let you know I am not a reservation hoarder but these all became available when my husband was at home and I was travelling home from work so we were trying to co-ordinate by text and book at the same time! Therefore we were not sure what the other had booked and ended up with these 3 we did not need - I didn't have my colour coded planning spreadsheet in front of me :rotfl:

I will be cancelling Hollywood & Vine for 9 people for Tues, 12/6 @ 10:20...I'll cancel it tomorrow night (Sunday night) unless someone wants to coordinate. :)

We booked our flight so we have to cancel 2 reservations-
12/3 Ohana, 3:35, for 8 people
12/3 1900 Park Fare, 4:40, for 8 people. My daughter will be heartbroken over this one, but I'm not walking home! :guilty:
PM me to coordinate
Both are still available as of 6/15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!