DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidlines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 4:05 pm 'Ohana dinner for 4 people on Sunday 12/4 to cancel. PM to coordinate. Thanks!

UPDATE: Gone! Successfully transferred to another DisBoards member!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have the following that I plan to cancel tomorrow evening. Please PM me to coordinate if interested. :)

12/13 Le Cellier dinner 6:15pm, party of 5

I have a Chef Mickey brunch for 6 to cancel on Saturday 12/10 at 12:55pm. Our departure plans changed and we are leaving earlier in the day than originally planned so we won't be able to use it. Would love for this to go to someone here! Please PM to coordinate. Thanks!

I have 'Ohana for breakfast for 2 at 10:50 on 12/8. no urgent need to cancel so no deadline as of yet.

I have two items to cancel:
  • 12/6 H&V Disney Junior Breakfast at 10:40 AM for 4 people --- successfully transferred to another Dismember!
  • 12/10 Chef Mickey Brunch at 12:55 PM for 6 people -- still available
PM me to coordinate the swap. I'll cancel these on Monday (Labor Day) evening if no one contacts me before then to coordinate.

Last edited:
I have the following to cancel.

Be Our Guest Breakfast - QSR
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Time: 8:55 AM
Guests: 3

I will cancel at 7 pm EST tonight. - *Canceled*

Last edited:
I also have this reservation to cancel.

50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch

Date: Monday, December 5, 2016
Time: 11:25 AM
Guests: 3

I will cancel tomorrow morning at 9 am EST. - *Canceled and available to pick up*

Last edited:
I just cancelled Garden Grill for 4:05 on 12/10 for 4 people, and Tusker House at 10:30 on 12/16 for 4 people.

12/12/16 10:40 AM
Akershus
Party of 8

I need to cancel this reservation, send me a message if you want to coordinate. I'll be canceling soon.

Hi!

I have a Reservation at Akershus for 4.

Dec 7th - 8.20 - Breakfast

Let me know before I... let it go

Just canceled Minnie's Seasonal Dine dinner at Hollywood & Vine at 5:40 pm on Mon. 12/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter