December Crowd Levels

jerzeystar09

Mouseketeer
We finally booked our package at the Camelot Inn and am now wondering how crowds will be in December. We will be there from the 12th - 16th. Anyone have any experience with this time of year? And I know it will be a general estimate as now that SWGE is open I’m sure that will change things.

I’ve gone during that time frame and while it’s busy it’s not awful. Many kids and colleges will be out by then so it can add to the crowds. It doesn’t really get terrible until the few days following Christmas when the Parks hit capacity.

We go all the time for christmas time.be prepared for insane crowds. Plan out what you want to see and do and have a list of musts and make sure you get there early. A must for the holidays is a positive attitude, just remember you are at DL to have fun. I see many ppl who go with out any sort of plan and end up hating it because lines were long and there were so many people. It is all about what you make of it.
Christmas time is my absolute favorite !!

I would go expecting crowds, but not capacity-closure level crowds. The AP holiday blockouts go into effect around that time so there is usually some increase in crowds as the AP holders try to visit one last time for the year.

My family visited last Dec. 14-19th and were pleasantly surprised in crowd levels. We had no problems seeing and doing everything we had planned w/ additional time to add additional rides/shows. There was a noticeable increase in ride wait time on 19th; however, would not hesitate to book again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter