December Disney Brides (MK photo shoot)

Christine Frausto

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

For any December prices past or future I have a question. We are looking to get married the first week of December 2020 and wanted to see about taking the Magic Kingdom in park photo shoot. I have been seeing that they do blackout dates because of holidays and decor. Will you still be able to take your pictures around the first of December since there will be Christmas decor out or will you have to wait?!

Thank you in advance!

You can call Disney Fine Art Photography and they should be able to tell you whether that week has historically been blacked out: 1-407-934-4004

Our wedding was in December 2018 - we did our MK and Epcot photo shoot on 12/12/2018. From what I understand, the blackout dates change year to year. I hope you are able to do the photo shoot - it was amazing and I'm so glad we did it. I also REALLY recommend adding on Epcot if you can swing it. It's like an extra $300 (or at least it was when we did it) and those photos ended up being our favorites from the park shoot (it was a last minute decision to add it, and I'm so glad we did!).

Our wedding is on 12/14/19 and the last date for an MK photo session was 12/14/19. So we are doing ours on 12/12 with a first look. I would think the very beginning of December would be fine and will have all the lovely festive lights/decor you are wanting to capture :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!