December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

• BLdisney

Earning My Ears
    Brilliant on the early DHS open! After stalking the RotR threads all day yesterday and this morning, this afternoon hadn’t been on. Also hoping for SDD FPs to be released for the 8 AM slot..

krayzie

Mouseketeer
    I really dislike that you can't see the available hours for items you can't choose. I want to see everything so I can make changes lol

• krayzie

Mouseketeer
    I don't really understand what they're doing... Are they just adding one ride at a time? lol

mkmwall

Earning My Ears
    Does anyone know if I can change SDD to 8am hour. Without losing Star Tours at 8am. I don’t want to cancel Star Tours without knowing I can get SDD earlier

krayzie

Mouseketeer
    Does anyone know if I can change SDD to 8am hour. Without losing Star Tours at 8am. I don’t want to cancel Star Tours without knowing I can get SDD earlier
    I only see 8:30AM. I didn't see any 8AM spots but I don't know if I didn't refresh early enough.

BLdisney

Earning My Ears
    You won’t lose the reserved FP until you confirm, so it’s fine to search. However, Star Tours not tier 1 so SDD won’t show. Drop Star Tours or move to really late in the day. Then modify whatever your current Tier 1 FP is and you will see the open SDDs around 9:00-9:30. Hurry!😀

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS