December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

I'm not even in this game (Feb is the only month Jan-July we aren't going) but I saw some FP posts of people being to change their FPs so I had to come here and see the success stories!

Doesn’t look like they loaded MFSR 8 am unless I just missed it.
Ugh. That’s what I am waiting for.

Do you guys think this is intentional? To try to keep the standby line moving fast in the first hours? If that were the case then why allow SDD FP at that time.
I dunno. I feel this is just a glitch and they are on the way. Or perhaps some other nefarious Disney plan is afoot.

Is this a record in waiting for fastpasses to drop after park hours are adjusted? Let this thread serve as an example for future fastpass hopefuls that Disney can and sometimes WILL make you wait nearly a week. 🤣
September 2018. AK hours were updated. It was so many days until they added FoP FP. I remember refreshing constantly. Even during yoga. Seriously. One handed down dog. My yoga instructor was a huge Disney fan so she completely understood.

Glad so many of y'all got improved FPs! I'm tried of changing my TPs and already have 8/9/10am FPs so I'm just leaving them at this point. ha ha.

If you already have Star Tours as a FP+, or a FP during the morning time slot, it's not going to show up

Could these new FP in the system for the first week of February possibly lead to FP movement in other parks? Hoping to move up an evening 7dmt on 2/8 to earlier in the day.

If you already have Star Tours as a FP+, or a FP during the morning time slot, it's not going to show up

Yes it would. You can modify the time. Just like with any other fp. And if you have a fp during the time it'll tell you, you aleady have one scheduled at the time

Unless it changed in the last couple of weeks

Last edited:
So excited to be able to move my SDD to 7:30 am on 2/3 and my Star Tours up to 8:30! Now all my FP wil be used before 10 am, that will be so great for trying to pull some more in the afternoon/evening.

Yes it would. You can modify the time. Just like with any other fp. And if you have a fp during the time it'll tell you, you aleady have one scheduled at the time
Unless I'm doing something wrong, that's not the way it's working for me. If I try to modify an existing FP, MDE will not show me available times for that ride if they conflict with windows for other FPs I've booked. And MDE also blocks out all availability for the other rides I have an FP for.

Unless it changed in the last couple of weeks

I think it may have changed. This morning it would not show me anything that overlapped with my current FP, even for things I knew were available at that time.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, that's not the way it's working for me. If I try to modify an existing FP, MDE will not show me available times for that ride if they conflict with windows for other FPs I've booked. And MDE also blocks out all availability for the other rides I have an FP for.
I think it may have changed. This morning it would not show me anything that overlapped with my current FP, even for things I knew were available at that time.

Hmm.. Maybe it did change. It used to always do that. Don't like that it doesn't if that's the case. Sometimes I don't mind canceling a fp that overlaps if it means a certain one is open

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter