December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Brilliant on the early DHS open! After stalking the RotR threads all day yesterday and this morning, this afternoon hadn’t been on. Also hoping for SDD FPs to be released for the 8 AM slot..

I really dislike that you can't see the available hours for items you can't choose. I want to see everything so I can make changes lol

I don't really understand what they're doing... Are they just adding one ride at a time? lol

Does anyone know if I can change SDD to 8am hour. Without losing Star Tours at 8am. I don’t want to cancel Star Tours without knowing I can get SDD earlier

Does anyone know if I can change SDD to 8am hour. Without losing Star Tours at 8am. I don’t want to cancel Star Tours without knowing I can get SDD earlier
I only see 8:30AM. I didn't see any 8AM spots but I don't know if I didn't refresh early enough.

You won’t lose the reserved FP until you confirm, so it’s fine to search. However, Star Tours not tier 1 so SDD won’t show. Drop Star Tours or move to really late in the day. Then modify whatever your current Tier 1 FP is and you will see the open SDDs around 9:00-9:30. Hurry!😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!