December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

I seem to be changing carefully laid out park plans every single week! Third time now I have readjusted an entire day lol. That’s what comes of planning a Christmas week trip for two families lol. Hopefully this is IT!

February 1 also opening earlier at 8am per my touring plans email. Come on 2/2!
Actually, I need 2/3!!! 2/2 is EMH at HS. We have a FP on 2/3 but is is in the evening. Would make the day and olannjng so much easier if we could get it in the morning!!!

My AK day has changed from an 8 to 9 closing (1/18) but I haven't noticed any other changes. Ours is a short trip so there could be others but I looked at a few days and didn't notice anything. Also, TP hasn't updated the hours for that day yet and my 7:30 fastpass still ends at 8 so I assume this is a very recent change. I'm trying to switch the 7:30 to something else so I am stalking for added fastpasses.

My AK day has changed from an 8 to 9 closing (1/18) but I haven't noticed any other changes. Ours is a short trip so there could be others but I looked at a few days and didn't notice anything. Also, TP hasn't updated the hours for that day yet and my 7:30 fastpass still ends at 8 so I assume this is a very recent change. I'm trying to switch the 7:30 to something else so I am stalking for added fastpasses.
I was just checking the calendar for the last week in January and no changes other than the HS EMH swap that was made the other day.
Hopefully, more additions to come! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!