December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

MK Saturday hours were extended in Jan and Feb from 8pm to 10 pm

Does this change the fireworks time? We have an after fireworks dessert party booked on a saturday and want to know whether this now interrupts park time for us if the fireworks are still at 8pm

Thanks!

MK Saturday hours were extended in Jan and Feb from 8pm to 10 pm

Does this change the fireworks time? We have an after fireworks dessert party booked on a saturday and want to know whether this now interrupts park time for us if the fireworks are still at 8pm

Thanks!

No, park hours changes do not typically affect HEA times. You're all good.

No, park hours changes do not typically affect HEA times. You're all good.
thanks but actually not good, lol. Now i have 0 interest in going to the dessert party since its now during park time - thats why i bought the after fireworks package, since we would be eating after official park close

thanks but actually not good, lol. Now i have 0 interest in going to the dessert party since its now during park time - thats why i bought the after fireworks package, since we would be eating after official park close

Ahh, lol - sorry for my wording. I didn't totally focus on the last part of your original post. I'm sorry the change didn't work in your favor with how you had things planned.

Not that you asked, but I'd do the Before party then go enjoy some park time after the fireworks.

Thanks. I am considering that now, but i remember from when we did the dessert party on NYE Eve (before after parties came out), it was too close to dinner time and we barely ate the dessert party (but totally worth the price to not have to fight against those crowds!) we have a 5:30 BOG reservation that i refuse to give up!

I think they just added EMH to MK on the morning of 12/22 (7-8 am). I'm pretty sure that wasn't there before? Maybe trying to spread out the HS crowds....

FP usually don’t get added right away. Sometime over the next 24 hours. Not all parks and rides get added at once, it’s usually a rolling process.

FP usually don’t get added right away. Sometime over the next 24 hours. Not all parks and rides get added at once, it’s usually a rolling process.
I keep stalking the app to check, I don’t see anything available for 7 yet or they’re already taken
Wondering also... have they posted them yet?
i haven’t seen anything yet. I’m stalking the page to check. I didn’t even know they changed the opening to 7 until I saw it as a FP option.

6am DHS? I shudder to think how early we will have to actually get there to have a shot at RotR. My kids are waaaay past afternoon naps but I’m going to need one to survive that week!

This may sound like a weird question since most people don't exactly stalk Muppets FP, but does that show open later than the rest of the park? I was trying to bump up my Muppets FP so that even if we don't get to use it because we are in line for ROTR, it can expire and we can try for a 4th FP for ToT. But it seems the earliest they are showing is 11am even with the earlier park opening.

This may sound like a weird question since most people don't exactly stalk Muppets FP, but does that show open later than the rest of the park? I was trying to bump up my Muppets FP so that even if we don't get to use it because we are in line for ROTR, it can expire and we can try for a 4th FP for ToT. But it seems the earliest they are showing is 11am even with the earlier park opening.

I'm not sure if actual operations are different now that they've been changing park opening on such short notice, but I 'assume' the attraction hours on the website are accurate, or close to accurate: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/hollywood-studios/muppet-vision-3d/

At the moment, it shows 10am openings.

Caveat in case the website is in fact wrong and things on the ground are different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts