December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

You won’t lose the reserved FP until you confirm, so it’s fine to search. However, Star Tours not tier 1 so SDD won’t show. Drop Star Tours or move to really late in the day. Then modify whatever your current Tier 1 FP is and you will see the open SDDs around 9:00-9:30. Hurry!😀
Sorry just to be more clear, there are 2 reasons you are not seeing the SDDs. The first is that you have to modify another Tier 1 to see open tier ones (i.e. SDD). The second is it won’t show you opens if you have another FP booked at that time, so move that Star Tours that is blocking you from seeing the early morning SDDs they’ve just added. If you are trying to move up an existing SDD to the earlier slot you need to move that Star Tours to a later slot to see the open SDD. I just did this and was able to get the early SDD and immediately after went in and moved up to a different (still early morning) Star Tours time.

Did anyone happen to see TSMM open up during the 8am hour yet? That’s the last adjustment I’m looking for and I only need it for 1 person.

Yay Finally after stalking I got my SDD changed from 6:50pm to 9:05am. Thanks to the change of hours on Dec 11th

So weird. I was able to get SDD at 9am for the 4 people in our group of 7 who I couldnt get it for at the 60 day window, but was unable to move the FP for the 3 of us who did have it from late afternoon to the morning. But I am very happy that everyone will get a chance to ride it, even if not together!

So weird. I was able to get SDD at 9am for the 4 people in our group of 7 who I couldnt get it for at the 60 day window, but was unable to move the FP for the 3 of us who did have it from late afternoon to the morning. But I am very happy that everyone will get a chance to ride it, even if not together!
Never mind! I just figured it out. We had a conflicting FP for Star Tours that overlapped so it wasn't showing up. Now we are all together!

Keep checking to move those other 3 up. I’m not sure what day you’re looking for but I had a similar situation and kept refreshing and was able to bring together 2 separate SDDs to within 5 minutes of each other. Then within 3 or 4 minutes got them synced to exact time. Also maybe try splitting into parties of 1, even if the times end up 5 or 10 minutes apart you’ll still have a good-sized window in which together.

I would keep at it tonight for a bit because in the morning lots more people will be on the app and see the extended hours and will snap up these SDD FPs.

Good luck! :) 🤞

Got 8:30-9:30 am SDD on Dec 24(didn’t have one at 62 days out) and moved up my 11:30-12:30 SDD on Dec 31 to 8:30-9:30. All my three DHS FP+s are done by 10am on both days. Hopefully I can either snag a good same day for EPCOT on both days.

Hopefully the BGs are in effect through New Years. If so it’s get there early get low BG go rope drop ToT and RnR. Head over to TSMM before it gets busy and the do the SDD FastPass. Well that’s the plan. Hopefully all works out.

About 10 ago minutes got an earlier time on 12/16 for SDD from 11:30 AM to 8:50 AM.

Last edited:
I was on around 9ish this morning and there were plenty of 8am to 9am FPs in DHS. Now I am trying to move a Frozen FP to 11ish (nothing until 2pm) and a Star Tours from evening to 10am. May be out of luck.

Is there any way to see if bus schedules are changed or when they start at Disney resorts in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!