December Saturday strategies

I know the new scents on IASWH are pretty strong. There is a cinnamon scent in one of the scenes there. I have to be careful now when we ride that ride.

I know the new scents on IASWH are pretty strong. There is a cinnamon scent in one of the scenes there. I have to be careful now when we ride that ride.
I’ve done that one and the scents were fine. I got slightly nauseous, but thankfully the continuous movement helped.

I’ve done that one and the scents were fine. I got slightly nauseous, but thankfully the continuous movement helped.
Yes, it does help that you usually don't stay in the location with the scents for long! But, like you, I've never really noticed a perfumed or spicy scent (cinnamon?) with the snow anywhere else in the park. The snow on Main Street and by IASW after fireworks smells chemical to me.

I was informed that the snow on Main Street now smells like cinnamon. I didn’t stick around for it. The cast member pointed to the top of the poles and suggested I avoid standing near them.

Regarding Small World, my family indicated they definitely smelled various country smells.

The funny part is that no one mentioned scent in Haunted Mansion, and I actually didn’t smell it at all. My friend told me yesterday morning (the day after I went) that there’s a gingerbread smell near the gingerbread house in there, but it didn’t affect me. The ride stopped several times while I was near it, so I wonder if it was having a mechanical problem, or it’s just faint enough that it wasn’t an issue for me. I did have a headache yesterday, but I think it was probably just related to fatigue.

I was informed that the snow on Main Street now smells like cinnamon. I didn’t stick around for it. The cast member pointed to the top of the poles and suggested I avoid standing near them.

Regarding Small World, my family indicated they definitely smelled various country smells.

The funny part is that no one mentioned scent in Haunted Mansion, and I actually didn’t smell it at all. My friend told me yesterday morning (the day after I went) that there’s a gingerbread smell near the gingerbread house in there, but it didn’t affect me. The ride stopped several times while I was near it, so I wonder if it was having a mechanical problem, or it’s just faint enough that it wasn’t an issue for me. I did have a headache yesterday, but I think it was probably just related to fatigue.
Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I actually like the gingerbread smell in Haunted Mansion! It doesn't bother me.

Found this in an article on WDW's "snow" (from WDWMAGIC) and assume the same holds true for DL. I've never noticed a cinnamon scent, but have noticed a definite chemical smell.

I believe Antari makes most of our newer snow machines. Basically a soap suds mixture that seeps out of a cloth-like cone, then gets blown outward by a powerful built-in fan. The result? Thousands of small soap particles.

We then shoot the snow with PAR cans lighting fixtures that have a bright blue gel in it...this gives the snow a "glowing" effect as it falls in the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts