December

katyjeka

DIS Veteran
This is the first year in many that I've been able to get reservations so easily. December 7th, 8th, 9th, and the 10th have a lot of openings. It will be nice to eat at 'Ohana earlier than 9:00 at night!!! Maybe we've had bad luck the past few years(couldn't get Garden Grill last year at all)but I am finding a lot more available this time around.

That’s great!! November has been a big problem for many of us. Glad to hear December is better!!

The only ones I had a problem getting was Sci Fi diner and a Tusker House ROL breakfast. I eventually got TH but still waiting on Sci Fi.

I hope this stays true. We're going Dec 8th - 15th and our ADR's don't open until the 11th of this month. I have my wish list of places I'm hoping to get. Thanks for the update!

This is the first year in many that I've been able to get reservations so easily. December 7th, 8th, 9th, and the 10th have a lot of openings. It will be nice to eat at 'Ohana earlier than 9:00 at night!!! Maybe we've had bad luck the past few years(couldn't get Garden Grill last year at all)but I am finding a lot more available this time around.

jealous :( We're there Dec 2-8 and had a hard time getting the big ones. I'm not too stressed as many of the Epcot ADR's haven't been released yet due to CP packages but I was hoping to get 1900 PF and O'hana booked now and not have to constantly search LOL

jealous :( We're there Dec 2-8 and had a hard time getting the big ones. I'm not too stressed as many of the Epcot ADR's haven't been released yet due to CP packages but I was hoping to get 1900 PF and O'hana booked now and not have to constantly search LOL

Party size? We’re there Dec 1-8 and I’ve got 1900 PF and an Ohana that I’m hoping I can drop if I can snag my preferred Ohana in place of the 1900 PF! I swear I’ve seen 1900 available today for 4-5 people.

Dec 8-15 here.
We have a large group (10) and the only want is Crystal Palace for early breakfast on Dec 9.
Today my window opened. I was online early and everything is gone except 1045am.
I even tried for a table of 4 and 6 to see if we could find something around similar times. Nothing.
Super bummed.

Party size? We’re there Dec 1-8 and I’ve got 1900 PF and an Ohana that I’m hoping I can drop if I can snag my preferred Ohana in place of the 1900 PF! I swear I’ve seen 1900 available today for 4-5 people.

Party of 3 ... we're wanting 1900 PF for Sun 12/2 dinner around 6-7pm or so (we check in that day) and O'hana for Tues 12/4 (we have an 8p ressie that I just scored this weekend but wanting a time more around 7p b/c of my crazy 3.5 year old LOL)

My ADR's opened today for 12/8-12/15. I got everything I wanted but it's just myself, my husband and our 4 year old. I had to book the hard to get ones for later in the trip, didn't get O'hana until 12/14, Chef Mickey until 12/13, BOG until 12/14.

My ADR's opened today for 12/8-12/15. I got everything I wanted but it's just myself, my husband and our 4 year old. I had to book the hard to get ones for later in the trip, didn't get O'hana until 12/14, Chef Mickey until 12/13, BOG until 12/14.

Our TA got us everything we wanted too with the exception of BOG needing to be scheduled at the end of the week. I'm trying to hunt a slightly earlier time for Trattoria al Forno than what was scheduled, but we can make the time booked work.

Dec 8-15 here.
We have a large group (10) and the only want is Crystal Palace for early breakfast on Dec 9.
Today my window opened. I was online early and everything is gone except 1045am.
I even tried for a table of 4 and 6 to see if we could find something around similar times. Nothing.
Super bummed.

Don't know if you had to have early brft for a reason, but we love the late brft, with getting a lot done early at RD for the first few hrs., then eat and plan FP for 11:30/12:30/1:30 - just a thought - you may be hopping or have other plans that work better with early brft . Don't be discouraged! I would keep checking daily, and try TP Reservation Finder - splitting groups will probably be easier. Lots of time to find it with people changing plans all the time - will need to have two accounts going if you do have to split to make reservations around the same time. I would grab any that pop up, and then try to get other, and keep modifying to best times. We. have had to change dates and make ADRs close to trip, and have always managed to get our faves(including CP brft!) - I feel for you trying to get 10 though!

Our window opened this morning (9-15) and I was able to get everything I wanted except Ohana at a decent time (passed on a few 9:55p choices). Of course if we were staying one extra day there were plenty of good times still available haha.

Plenty of time to find something!

I am staying Dec 1-8 and managed to get everything i wanted except something for the first night. I am really hoping to be able to snag dinner at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare.

I am staying Dec 1-8 and managed to get everything i wanted except something for the first night. I am really hoping to be able to snag dinner at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare.

Date twins! I grabbed a 1900 for arrival day but would prefer one a bit earlier or earlier and at Ohana. Based on the availability I’m seeing night before and a few days out for folks currently at Disney I think we’ll be okay. Just need some patience!

I was surprised at how easily I secured all of my picks for dining as well. I am staying Dec 9th-15th and got everything I wanted besides ‘Ohana dinner on my arrival day. I was able to get an ‘Ohana breakfast later on into my trip, but still hoping a dinner will become available. Glad to hear you’ve had good luck!

We had a tough time with a few of our ADRs for the first week of December (it seems to be a little harder for a party of 7), but a bunch just opened opened up this morning for some reason -- we were unable to book anything (literally anything) for dinner at Hollywood Studios on our arrival day, and this morning I had my choice of 50s, Hollywood & Vine, or Mama Melrose. Also saw some availability for CRT on our second day that wasn't there before.

Don't know if there have just been cancellations already or added availability, but either way it's good news.

We had a tough time with a few of our ADRs for the first week of December (it seems to be a little harder for a party of 7), but a bunch just opened opened up this morning for some reason -- we were unable to book anything (literally anything) for dinner at Hollywood Studios on our arrival day, and this morning I had my choice of 50s, Hollywood & Vine, or Mama Melrose. Also saw some availability for CRT on our second day that wasn't there before.

Don't know if there have just been cancellations already or added availability, but either way it's good news.
I ran into the same issue for HS so your post gave me hope. But I just looked and Sci Fi still isn't available for the date we want. I'll keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!