Decemer/January Goers, a Favor Please?!?!

C

catwho

If someone who is going to WDW in December or early January would you be willing to do me a favor? I thought I had someone all lined up to do this for me and they ended up delaying their trip. I would love to have a postcard sent to my kids from Mickey telling them how excited he is about their upcoming trip. I know I could go through my stash and just pick one of my extra post cards and send it, but my kids are smarties and would recognize the post mark and mom's hand writing. If anyone would be willing to do this would you write me at scrapgal@yahoo.com ? I would be willing to do the same and also send a few Disney $$ to help pay for the postcard! We are going in late January and would be willing to do the same for someone else's kids (or spouse ;) )

Thanks!

:earsgirl:

Thanks to everyone who replied to me privately offering to help!! This is the best board I have ever been on and so amny people understand :)

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter