Deciding an excursion in Jamaica on the Disney Fantasy

F_abian

Earning My Ears
So my family and I are going on a DCL trip on February and one of our ports is Jamaica. My family booked Dunn’s River Ultimate adventure however I am VERY interested in Tranopy adventure. If any of you know any of these excursions please let me know your opinion!

My family and I (husband and 2 boys, 11 and 9 at the time of the trip in 2018) LOVED THE Dunn’s river falls. We read all the reviews and were a little nervous of some of the things we read about pushy vendors, etc but we never experienced that at all and had an amazing time.

My 15 year old daughter and i did the Dunns/Horeseback one and my 10 year old son and husband did the Dunns/Zipline - we loved both excursions and thought it was worth it and so fun! Let me know if you have any questions. My son would have loved to have done the horseback but he was too young to do thru Disney.

My family and I (husband and two girls, 9 and 6) enjoyed the Dunn's River Falls Express in the summer of 2018. The travel time is about an hour from Falmouth but other than that the experience was fantastic. We thought the climb was just enough to feel a sense of accomplishment after completing but not so much as to be too strenuous. The guides were great and really concerned about keeping everyone safe and everyone having a good time. We would absolutely go back!

We did the Tranopy Tour in July 2018, and didn’t care for it. We were a party of 5, 2 adults and DD 16 and 17. Our tour guide was informative, but it was a bit much early in the morning. The zip line waiting times to get geared up and the wait time to go down the lines were VERY long. Most of the lines were short distance only one was long. The food and entertainment was ok, picturesque views. Bobsled was fun, if I had to do it all over we would do the falls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts