Delayed flight and magical express

piasalady

Earning My Ears
So, our flight just got delayed. Will Magical Express be keeping track of this? Will we still get our ride to the resort!

No problem, just hop on a bus when you get there. Our flight was delayed last year and we arrived 6 hours later - it was no issue!

As mentioned, DME doesn't care when you arrive. You do not need to do anything if your flight is delayed. The only reason they even ask for a flight when you sign up for DME, is so they can get a rough idea of hourly passenger volumes for planning and scheduling purposes. They are NOT taking flights, and will not be looking for you, nor waiting on you. Frankly, you're just not all that important 😂.
You don't have to give them a flight number. You can just call them (866 599-0951) and tell them approximately when you'll be there and they'll st it up. They do not assign you to a specific bus for your arrival - unlike your return to MCO.

They also don't care if you are actually flying in or not. How you get to MCO is irrelevant to them, as is how you leave MCO once they've returned you to the airport.

Steve

No reason to contact ME. As long as you have a reservation it will be upheld at any time. But if you are extremely late you might reconsider having your bags delivered. I always pick ours up regardless of time. I like having control of them.

24/7 as needed, as buses fill. There’s no set schedule.
Thanks. Hopefully they come fairly often. Debating on taking MDE (for which we have signed up) or just paying and taking a taxi to speed things up . (Hoping to get a few hours in at the park in arrival day)

Thanks. Hopefully they come fairly often. Debating on taking MDE (for which we have signed up) or just paying and taking a taxi to speed things up . (Hoping to get a few hours in at the park in arrival day)

They do, I’ve never had to wait more than 20-30 min even with a delayed flight

Thanks. Guess that's not too bad.

There’s trivia screens and after your flight the time will fly by! Also most times it’a more in the realm of 10-15 mins. If you’re is staying in a deluxe it took more time (at least in my experience) than the values I’ve stayed in - those are quicker because they load up three resorts at a time.

There’s trivia screens and after your flight the time will fly by! Also most times it’a more in the realm of 10-15 mins. If you’re is staying in a deluxe it took more time (at least in my experience) than the values I’ve stayed in - those are quicker because they load up three resorts at a time.
Deluxes are also 3-4 resorts to a bus. They aren't separated out by level of resorts. They are grouped by location.

Deluxes are also 3-4 resorts to a bus. They aren't separated out by level of resorts. They are grouped by location.

Interesting, the last two times I went they weren’t. Maybe there just weren’t any guests for the other resorts those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter