Delete Thread

Super excited to read your pre-report :) Maybe I'll start one too! We just booked our first for next July for my son's 3rd birthday and I am with you--super excited super early! We're doing a 7 night western carribbean--which do you have booked? I too am thinking about Palo and Remy. Not gonna lie, since we have three little kids we'll probably do both :) Does your cruise just stop at Castaway Cay? I think I am not going to pick any excursions that day--but I know I will have to do the Castaway Cay 5k! A runDisney event that is free? Whooohoo!

I am similarly nervous about going at peak summer :) We never even go to WDW during the summer!

How fun!!! I just saw Flower & Garden for the first time... soooo awesome. The food selection is amazing. You basically don't need ADRs any day you'll be in EPCOT because the food items are so good and plentiful. My biggest problem was wanting to try everything and not having enough time :) I keep debating about skipping Cozumel but the sailing port adventure sounds like a blast :) I think we'll get off at all of our ports (cozumel, grand cayman, falmouth and castaway cay) but probably will only do one or two adventures. I also would really like to play in the pools one of the days we're in port, but I hate to miss the opportunity to visit 4 different countries in 7 days....

I'll be waiting impatiently to book with you :) question: do you know if booking is a mad rush like it is for WDW?

11 months!

View attachment 175915

After looking at some more menus, and trip reports instead of doing Palo we may just stick with our regular dining rotation. (Whatever that happens to be). On June 21st the 2017 calendar opens so we'll be able to see how much hotels will be during our stay. I also became an AP holder this month! Other than that there isn't too much to report still.

Love that gif. I feel that way when I check my navigator countdown sometimes.

Hi Raeven! :wave:

I just found this PTR, and I look forward to hearing more. We are considering a Disney Cruise.... however we generally go to the Beach 1x per year and then to WDW 1x per year so I'm not sure how we could even afford a Disney Cruise haha! :jumping1: We have talked about it several times... so we are definitely open to one! How did you choose which ship to go on?

Hi Raeven! :wave:

I just found this PTR, and I look forward to hearing more. We are considering a Disney Cruise.... however we generally go to the Beach 1x per year and then to WDW 1x per year so I'm not sure how we could even afford a Disney Cruise haha! :jumping1: We have talked about it several times... so we are definitely open to one! How did you choose which ship to go on?

Last edited:
Yes girl, you are going to have an amazing time, and I may be looking into doing a similar vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!